adb sideload and flashing .zip does not work on stock kernel. Btw, the bravia2.zip(from this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2418639
) is NOT a flashable zip. I succesfully installed bravia using the following method(on stock rooted .36 firmware):
1) Extract the .zip to your sdcard of your phone
2) download a root explorer(eg:root browser: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ot.browserfree
3) then in the root explorer on your phone, go to your sdcard in the bravia folder and copy the swiqi.apk(in app) to your phone in the folder \system\app. after placing the file here, long-tab the swiqi.apk and change the permissions to -rw-r-r.
4) repeat this for all the files in the bravi folder. the files in etc. go to \system\etc and the files in lib go to \system\lib(dont forget to change the permissions.
5) now the last step is to mod your build.prop file on your phone. Again use a root explorer to do this. navigate to \system\ there will be a file called build.prop. open it. at the very bottem under all the other lines add these 2 lines:
Don't forget to leave an empty space under it, then save the file, reboot, and it should work. I have included a screenshot of my build.prop file.
hope this helped, good luck