[Q] How would I root my HTC DNA from a complete step 1?

Search This thread

TopWargamer

Sep 7, 2013
So how would I go about rooting my HTC DNA from a complete step 1? I know I need to download and install something before doing whatever on the phone, but I dunno what. Also, I'm running firmware version 2.0, so the other methods I've found on XDA won't work for me.

So could somebody please give me a detailed step-by-step process on how to woot my DNA? Much appreciated to whoever does, thanks!

Imacellist

Oct 20, 2011
Modesto, CA
So how would I go about rooting my HTC DNA from a complete step 1? I know I need to download and install something before doing whatever on the phone, but I dunno what. Also, I'm running firmware version 2.0, so the other methods I've found on XDA won't work for me.

So could somebody please give me a detailed step-by-step process on how to woot my DNA? Much appreciated to whoever does, thanks!

They exist. Find the thread for moonshine and it will do everything for you. Please look on forum threads before posting questions as it clogs up the forum.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

lebnan60

Aug 14, 2013
Cleveland, OH
I actually just went through the process. There are a ton of resources but here are the general steps I took.

Download and install drivers/adb/fastboot.

Unlock phone with Moonshine S-off

Flash a custom recovery (I used TWRP)

Make sure you have root and flash the Rom of your choice. I used Nos m-7.

Good luck!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app