[DU][DEV]Developers Unite- The future of DX Development

Search This thread

Humbucker_

Mar 23, 2015
Little Problems...

Hi Fozzy Fozzy,
I've got two problems.
1. I tried to install CM 10.1 for my Desire X. When the installation is succesfully finished, the Phone reboots, but it stops at the CM-Load-Screen. Nothing happens after that and the only way to cancel the, is to take the accumulator out.

2. Then I tried to install CM 10.2. This time everything works fine, but I can't install the GAPPS. When I install the .ZIP, it says the installation is finished, but after a reboot I can't connect to a google account or even open the playstore or any other Google Apps, which uses "Google Services".

Maybe you know that problem and help me. :D

PS: I did a whole factory reset and wiped the cache both times...

shyvam

Dec 31, 2014
DELHI
Cm 12 devloment for htc desire x dual sim

Hey guys good news for htc desire x dual sim users i am downloading cyanogenmod 12 source code finally

only request to devs if they can help to solve some confusion i will appriciate

if u guys dont beleiving me then u can see in images

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

rshbhghelani

Mar 20, 2013
Calcutta
Hey guys good news for htc desire x dual sim users i am downloading cyanogenmod 12 source code finally

only request to devs if they can help to solve some confusion i will appriciate

if u guys dont beleiving me then u can see in images

View attachment 3346214

View attachment 3346215

dont get me wrong but there's a lot of diff b/w downloading sources and creating a rom :D
theres a lot of work still left to do. :D
all the best anyeay

shyvam

Dec 31, 2014
DELHI
dont get me wrong but there's a lot of diff b/w downloading sources and creating a rom :D
theres a lot of work still left to do. :D
all the best anyeay

after source will be download then how can i find vendor files of my phone and also this device has no any cyanogenmod rom where i can get vendor and another files and how can i make device tree for this new device also this is not single sim varient if u can help me that wiil be very helpful for me i will really appriciate you

btw thnks i know i have lot of work to do

this is my first time so i will try my best

and i am using linux mint

Last edited:

alibabzo

Jan 24, 2015
Bristol
@shyvam
Vendor tree information you need to extract from your base ROM. This is detailed in the guide I just linked. How to make your device tree is also mentioned there. I can't help you with this as I do not own a Desire X Dual Sim and I don't have the time nor knowledge to write a device tree for a phone I don't own.
Just to warn you, this is going to be pretty hard. If making CM ports was easy we'd already have the latest version :p
To even boot CM12 you will need to write/find new drivers as the MSM8225 doesn't support some stuff in Lollipop as far as I remember. This, among other things, is part of the reason that arslankirmani/nightwalkerkg/I started with CM11 as we could get a booting build relatively easily, but it still took a month. I would suggest starting with KitKat. No reference point on GitHub makes the job harder as well. You could look at our source here (https://github.com/htclegacy and find the protou repos) but I don't know how close in hardware DX and DX dual sim are.

shyvam

Dec 31, 2014
DELHI
@alibabzo

uh omg i think this will be pretty hard for me i will also need learn more about this i have tried almost all cm roms of single sim on dual siim for fun and some roms booted on my dual sim but in some rom device automticaly rebooting afer 20-30 seconds
so think device tree of single sim this idea will not good for dual sim [about device tree]

requests to devs please help if u can

shyvam

Dec 31, 2014
DELHI
@shyvam
Vendor tree information you need to extract from your base ROM. This is detailed in the guide I just linked. How to make your device tree is also mentioned there. I can't help you with this as I do not own a Desire X Dual Sim and I don't have the time nor knowledge to write a device tree for a phone I don't own.
Just to warn you, this is going to be pretty hard. If making CM ports was easy we'd already have the latest version :p
To even boot CM12 you will need to write/find new drivers as the MSM8225 doesn't support some stuff in Lollipop as far as I remember. This, among other things, is part of the reason that arslankirmani/nightwalkerkg/I started with CM11 as we could get a booting build relatively easily, but it still took a month. I would suggest starting with KitKat. No reference point on GitHub makes the job harder as well. You could look at our source here (https://github.com/htclegacy and find the protou repos) but I don't know how close in hardware DX and DX dual sim are.

htc desire x dual sim has no cm rom so how can i extract files for vendor
this device has only sense4+ roms and i think sense4+ vendor files cannot work on cm12

and desire x device tree will [ work or not] for dual sim? because i tried all cm roms of single sim on dual sim ,,,, siingle sim rom sucessfully booting but dual sim automatically rebbot after 50 or 1min

Last edited:

junkie994

Dec 6, 2010

Top Liked Posts