Post Reply

[Stock] LG G Pro Stock Firmware .KDZ files (All version)

9th September 2013, 02:19 PM   |  #1  
minnaing's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag S'pore
Thanks Meter: 119
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More




I will try to update the stock firmware .KDZ file for All version and different models ( E988, E989, E986, E980, F240K, L, S)

If u have link for update .KDZ just send to me i will update this thread frequently.

For CWM + ROM + ROOT + Drivers + PC Suite + Flash Tool +Mobile Support Tool Look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2342695

How to Flash More than 1GB KDZ file , Download your LG firmware and follow this guide for flashing.http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
Thanks hyelton for ur guide.

It's helped you something Don't Forget to press THANKS . Yours Thanks are my energy

This Link is XDA server for Our LG G Pro Firmware, Tool, Modern and Etc....http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...Pro%2FStock%2FUploaded by Hyelton (Thanks again)

Finally Android 4.4 KitKat is here

Root for KitKat 4.4.2http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2699067

KOREA 240 K, L, S
F240k 20Ehttp://pkg02.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/do...240K20e_00.kdz
F240s 20Dhttp://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downlo...240S20d_00.kdz

MALAYSIA E988
MALAYSIA E988 20B http://lgegdmswdl.vo.llnwd.net/dn/do...E98820b_00.kdz







USA AT&T E980
AT&T E980AT V10g http://downloads.codefi.re/houstonn/...PR-03-2013.zip
AT&T E980AT V10k http://downloads.codefi.re/thecubed/...-07-2013-0.zip
AT&T E980AT V10p https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1A...it?usp=sharing
Last edited by minnaing; 15th September 2014 at 01:48 PM. Reason: NEW version links added and All links are working NOW
The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to minnaing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2013, 11:23 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
hi
i want to knoe if that kdz file includes the baseband , modem , kernel and rom or i need something else to go back to stock?
16th September 2013, 06:49 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 10
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spramos

i want to knoe if that kdz file includes the baseband , modem , kernel and rom or i need something else to go back to stock?

it contains everything to go back to stock, its basically what comes wit your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to veenab For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2013, 10:54 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by veenab

it contains everything to go back to stock, its basically what comes wit your phone.

i tried to flash the original f240l kdz, flashed with sucess once , but didnt solve my problem (unknows IMEI)
i tried a second time but this time when i press read from phone the programn crashes
sad
16th September 2013, 05:19 PM   |  #5  
hyelton's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 2,482
 
5,077 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spramos

i tried to flash the original f240l kdz, flashed with sucess once , but didnt solve my problem (unknows IMEI)
i tried a second time but this time when i press read from phone the programn crashes
sad

What this person posted is the exact samd what you tried as mine these are the same files.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to hyelton For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2013, 11:16 PM   |  #6  
hyelton's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 2,482
 
5,077 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Also Here is a Guide on Flashing these With mirror links to these directly on my server which at times is faster than LG`s

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2420219

Also I wish I would had gotten 4.2.2 before LG took it down Thats why I mirror these on my server cause LG`s stuff goes away a lot.

If anyone has 4.2.2 could you please provide it? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to hyelton For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2013, 06:21 AM   |  #7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 6
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
i got 2 questions..

1) are kdz files just update files used to update ur current firmware?

2) the poster above said LG posted the 4.2.2 update but took it down soon.. does anyone have that update for E980?
17th September 2013, 07:42 AM   |  #8  
minnaing's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag S'pore
Thanks Meter: 119
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by polx

i got 2 questions..

1) are kdz files just update files used to update ur current firmware?

2) the poster above said LG posted the 4.2.2 update but took it down soon.. does anyone have that update for E980?

KDZ file are Factory image of ur LG. It not only for update but also ur LG have any problem such as to fix Soft bricks,from custom rom go back to Stock factory image.

4.2.2 is leak for china e985 but only2 day and Now it was down again.
Hopefully we can get 4.2.2 soon from LG.
17th September 2013, 10:26 AM   |  #9  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 6
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnaing

KDZ file are Factory image of ur LG. It not only for update but also ur LG have any problem such as to fix Soft bricks,from custom rom go back to Stock factory image.

4.2.2 is leak for china e985 but only2 day and Now it was down again.
Hopefully we can get 4.2.2 soon from LG.

cool.. so will the 4.2.2 leak for the chinese version be compatible with the american version E980?

do u kno when the official 4.2.2 will be available for the E980?
17th September 2013, 12:01 PM   |  #10  
minnaing's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag S'pore
Thanks Meter: 119
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by polx

cool.. so will the 4.2.2 leak for the chinese version be compatible with the american version E980?

do u kno when the official 4.2.2 will be available for the E980?

No, china for E985 and USA E980. Not compatible.
We all waiting for 4.2.2 or 4.3. Don't know when.....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus G Pro Android Development by ThreadRank