FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[PORT] Xperia Honami/Z1 Camera app with new Image processing etc v5 [06/11]

6,415 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,128
 
By krabappel2548, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 9th September 2013, 03:36 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm proud to present to you:
Xperia Honami/Z1 camera port!


== Information ==
- Info Eye
- Augmented Reality effects
- No Timeshift mode for now
- Manual Mode
- Automatic mode
- works on all deodexed stock fw

== Download ==
Download here: Honami Camera

== Installation ==
- Flash via in recovery
- Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache
- Go to settings => apps => all apps
- Stop Camera and Camera Common and wipe data of these 2 apps
- First time camera force closes according to my tester.
- All done!

== Extra ==
If you like my work consider donating to me for my future Xperia devices!

== Changelog ==
Changelog can be found here: Honami camera port info

== Screenshots and samples ==
Second post for some samples

Screenshots




Last edited by krabappel2548; 6th November 2013 at 10:49 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to krabappel2548 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th September 2013, 03:36 PM |#2  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 16,128
 
Donate to Me
More
Reserved for some sample pics
9th September 2013, 03:42 PM |#3  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 16,128
 
Donate to Me
More
omg, posted in the wrong section
The Following User Says Thank You to krabappel2548 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2013, 04:02 PM |#4  
Hogyoku's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Could you make a mirror please I can't download on mobile with mega?

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th September 2013, 04:39 PM |#5  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 16,128
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamani.m

Could you make a mirror please I can't download on mobile with mega?

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mediafire mirror added
The Following User Says Thank You to krabappel2548 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2013, 04:40 PM |#6  
danilos2k's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
You can install the mega app


Inviato dal mio Xperia Z ULTRA usando Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to danilos2k For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2013, 04:40 PM |#7  
Hogyoku's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Thanks!!

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th September 2013, 06:19 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548

== Installation ==
- Flash via in recovery
- Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache
- Go to settings => apps => all apps
- Stop Camera and Camera Common and wipe data of these 2 apps
- First time camera force closes according to my tester.
- All done!

I have followed your step to do the installation, it still force close after you said the "First time".

Then, I tried to delete some of .odex files and reboot, "Camera" app can open but it shows me black screen.

I need factory reset my phone to get the old camera work.
Last edited by beenoliu; 9th September 2013 at 06:31 PM.
9th September 2013, 06:55 PM |#9  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 16,128
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenoliu

I have followed your step to do the installation, it still force close after you said the "First time".

Then, I tried to delete some of .odex files and reboot, "Camera" app can open but it shows me black screen.

I need factory reset my phone to get the old camera work.

You need to flash the deodexed 510 rom before this mod

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to krabappel2548 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2013, 07:40 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548

You need to flash the deodexed 510 rom before this mod

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

OK, I will try again when the deodexed 510 ROM download finish.
I haven't factory reset my phone yet.
9th September 2013, 10:45 PM |#11  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 16,128
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenoliu

OK, I will try again when the deodexed 510 ROM download finish.
I haven't factory reset my phone yet.

ok

Any feedback from you guys?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes