Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] Stock 14.1.G.2.257 deodexed, tweaked, zipaligned, flashable [17 oct]

OP krabappel2548

11th September 2013, 12:02 PM   |  #1  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 15,446
 
6,354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
I'm proud to present to you:
Flashable stock rom for Xperia Z1


== Information ==
- Latest stock rom
- Flashable zip
- Deodexed
- Zipaligned
- Added a few tweaks
- Debloated a little bit

== Download ==
Version for 14.1.G.2.257 fw:
Mega: Deodexed - tweaked 257 stock rom for CWM & TWRP

Version for 14.1.G.1526 fw:
Mega: Deodexed 526 stock rom v2 for CWM


== Installation ==
- Flash via CWM
- Flash SuperSu zip to be sure you are rooted
- [Optional] Clear cache and dalvik cache

== Extra ==
Enjoy this guys

If you like my work consider donating to me for my future Xperia devices!

== Changelog ==
== 12/09 v2 ==
- Updated updater-script
- Removed advanced stock kernel from zip
== 11/09 v1 ==
- Released version of Taiwan 526 fw
Last edited by krabappel2548; 17th October 2013 at 10:17 PM.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to krabappel2548 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th September 2013, 02:27 PM   |  #2  
Urticant2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Urticant2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th September 2013, 07:26 PM   |  #3  
Mi|enko's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
1,461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
More
Anybody that's flashed this via CWM getting a Status 7 abort due to challenges setting permissions?
Last edited by Mi|enko; 11th September 2013 at 10:11 PM.
12th September 2013, 01:45 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 113
 
665 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
526 cameras have a problem, can not take pictures
12th September 2013, 02:29 AM   |  #5  
xperiasblack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 225
 
326 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Mirror!!!!!!!!

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
12th September 2013, 05:42 PM   |  #6  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 15,446
 
6,354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi|enko

Anybody that's flashed this via CWM getting a Status 7 abort due to challenges setting permissions?

I'll upload new version tonight with fixed flashing script

EDIT2: Uploaded, let me know if there are errors now.
If there are, try to boot into the rom and tell me if there are issues
Last edited by krabappel2548; 12th September 2013 at 09:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to krabappel2548 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2013, 01:36 AM   |  #7  
Mi|enko's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
1,461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548

I'll upload new version tonight with fixed flashing script

EDIT2: Uploaded, let me know if there are errors now.
If there are, try to boot into the rom and tell me if there are issues

This new version still gives a status 7 when setting permissions. Not sure what that's about. It's after the pieces of the ROM have technically been flashed, so it still boots. Just not sure what permissions you're trying to set, why it's failing, or what the downside is of whatever permissions are failing. Hope that makes sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mi|enko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2013, 02:06 AM   |  #8  
krabappel2548's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 15,446
 
6,354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi|enko

This new version still gives a status 7 when setting permissions. Not sure what that's about. It's after the pieces of the ROM have technically been flashed, so it still boots. Just not sure what permissions you're trying to set, why it's failing, or what the downside is of whatever permissions are failing. Hope that makes sense.

Oh ok, so it flashes and works but error.with permissions. I'll check them again tomorrow

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
13th September 2013, 10:07 AM   |  #9  
swedan's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi|enko

This new version still gives a status 7 when setting permissions. Not sure what that's about. It's after the pieces of the ROM have technically been flashed, so it still boots. Just not sure what permissions you're trying to set, why it's failing, or what the downside is of whatever permissions are failing. Hope that makes sense.

I got the permission error as well, but for me it won't boot. Just a good old bootloop. Wouldn't be an issue if not due to the fact that I can't enter recovery other than with adb .

What fw were you on before flashing?
13th September 2013, 04:55 PM   |  #10  
Mi|enko's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
1,461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedan

I got the permission error as well, but for me it won't boot. Just a good old bootloop. Wouldn't be an issue if not due to the fact that I can't enter recovery other than with adb .

What fw were you on before flashing?

The 526 ftf. Was just trying to switch to the deodexed version.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes