Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,223 Members 52,583 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: I have small time to work on my rom, what do You want to do me, if i have little time
Work on better android 4.1.2 1 5.56%
Work on stable, fluency 4.2.2 10 55.56%
Try to make 4.3 or 4.4 (i have unstable alpha) 7 38.89%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] Prestigio PAP 4500 / 4500 DUO dromaczek PAP4500 PAP 4500DUO

Tip us?

samsontm
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by dromaczek View Post
plz write list of all bugs programs etc which dont work. cause i use modified wersion of my rom and all stuff works good... (for example i have a lot of developer tools, paid stuff, mbr rewrited, changed rw for files )
A few posts back i writed app which not work. Hmmmm, do you use same version like me, or you build newest, beta one?
Phone: PAP4500, PAP5430, Jiayu G5 2 ram/32 rom, Moto G 2 sim
ROM: Searching for nice rom...
Kernel: Original
Lagfix: NONE
Batt Time: Testing all times...Finaly good batt time

Over and out (FLASHING my PHONE)

dromaczek
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
i use newest with mods..

dromaczek
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
i use newest with mods..
i will post new version today

dromaczek
Old
(Last edited by dromaczek; 9th November 2013 at 11:26 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
I fixed ALL problems what was written - new wersion i READY!!! mtk cpu manager works, opera (if u install from google play) etc.... new wendors, better battery life, i tested it, works fluency with cpu voltage changed.... battery life is greater 20%.
if u use MTK cpu manager and change vendor to better, battery life will be +50%,

v 1.3.0
- fixed some apps crash problem (opera etc)
- return to oryginal fingerprint
- better battery life (5% less cpu voltage)
- works now correctly MTK CPU Governor Switcher and MTK Enginering Test (new vendors)
- If u want use MTK CPU- Cotrol Test you must change voltage to normal and it will work!

samsontm
Old
(Last edited by samsontm; 9th November 2013 at 12:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
I fixed ALL problems what was written - new wersion i READY!!! mtk cpu manager works, opera (if u install from google play) etc.... new wendors, better battery life, i tested it, works fluency with cpu voltage changed.... battery life is greater 20%.
if u use MTK cpu manager and change vendor to better, battery life will be +50%,

v 1.3.0
- fixed some apps crash problem (opera etc)
- return to oryginal fingerprint
- better battery life (5% less cpu voltage)
- works now correctly MTK CPU Governor Switcher and MTK Enginering Test (new vendors)
- If u want use MTK CPU- Cotrol Test you must change voltage to normal and it will work!
Many thanks for all your work and time what you spended for us, who don t know how to do it. I hope that you have a little time to spend it with your family

I will download and test new rom. Report later, because tomorrow i m going to austria (Wien) to work and need some time to manage internet connection...

BTW, if battery is betteer in newest rom, then i will have 4 days of normal use...because now I have 3 days. Cool...

Best regards, Saso

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

EBook droid not work. MTK CPU Control test too...I don t know how came. Funny is that work for you. Anyone else with working mtk cpu?

dromaczek
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsontm View Post
Many thanks for all your work and time what you spended for us, who don t know how to do it. I hope that you have a little time to spend it with your family

I will download and test new rom. Report later, because tomorrow i m going to austria (Wien) to work and need some time to manage internet connection...

BTW, if battery is betteer in newest rom, then i will have 4 days of normal use...because now I have 3 days. Cool...

Best regards, Saso

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

EBook droid not work. MTK CPU Control test too...I don t know how came. Funny is that work for you. Anyone else with working mtk cpu?
MTK CPU Control will not work untill u change voltage, i wrote it,,,, NTK CPU GIVERNORS shoudl work without it..

samsontm
Old
Thanks Meter 31

Can you be so kind and wrote some settings or maybe tutorial how to get out max of battery life please? I m not smart as program, hehe.

dromaczek
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
MTK CPU Control will not work untill u change voltage, i wrote it,,,, MTK CPU GOVERNORS shoudl work without it..

dromaczek
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Can you be so kind and wrote some settings or maybe tutorial how to get out max of battery life please? I m not smart as program, hehe.
Run MTK Cpu Governors, give root for this apps, and change governors, CPU speed etc, what u wish... for example MAX battery life u will have if u change to 800MHZ max, hubrid or battery saving etc...

samsontm
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
MTK CPU Control will not work untill u change voltage, i wrote it,,,, MTK CPU GOVERNORS shoudl work without it..
I can t change the voltage, right?