View Poll Results: I have small time to work on my rom, what do You want to do me, if i have little time
Work on better android 4.1.2 1 5.56%
Work on stable, fluency 4.2.2 10 55.56%
Try to make 4.3 or 4.4 (i have unstable alpha) 7 38.89%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] Prestigio PAP 4500 / 4500 DUO dromaczek PAP4500 PAP 4500DUO

OP dromaczek

9th November 2013, 07:53 AM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 32

329 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dromaczek

plz write list of all bugs programs etc which dont work. cause i use modified wersion of my rom and all stuff works good... (for example i have a lot of developer tools, paid stuff, mbr rewrited, changed rw for files )

A few posts back i writed app which not work. Hmmmm, do you use same version like me, or you build newest, beta one?
9th November 2013, 07:54 AM   |  #102  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43

232 posts
Donate to Me
i use newest with mods..
9th November 2013, 09:06 AM   |  #103  
OP Senior Member

232 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

i use newest with mods..

i will post new version today
9th November 2013, 11:17 AM   |  #104  
OP Senior Member

232 posts
Donate to Me
I fixed ALL problems what was written - new wersion i READY!!! mtk cpu manager works, opera (if u install from google play) etc.... new wendors, better battery life, i tested it, works fluency with cpu voltage changed.... battery life is greater 20%.
if u use MTK cpu manager and change vendor to better, battery life will be +50%,

v 1.3.0
- fixed some apps crash problem (opera etc)
- return to oryginal fingerprint
- better battery life (5% less cpu voltage)
- works now correctly MTK CPU Governor Switcher and MTK Enginering Test (new vendors)
- If u want use MTK CPU- Cotrol Test you must change voltage to normal and it will work!
Last edited by dromaczek; 9th November 2013 at 11:26 AM.
9th November 2013, 12:23 PM   |  #105  

329 posts
More
Quote:

I fixed ALL problems what was written - new wersion i READY!!! mtk cpu manager works, opera (if u install from google play) etc.... new wendors, better battery life, i tested it, works fluency with cpu voltage changed.... battery life is greater 20%.
if u use MTK cpu manager and change vendor to better, battery life will be +50%,

v 1.3.0
- fixed some apps crash problem (opera etc)
- return to oryginal fingerprint
- better battery life (5% less cpu voltage)
- works now correctly MTK CPU Governor Switcher and MTK Enginering Test (new vendors)
- If u want use MTK CPU- Cotrol Test you must change voltage to normal and it will work!

Many thanks for all your work and time what you spended for us, who don t know how to do it. I hope that you have a little time to spend it with your family

I will download and test new rom. Report later, because tomorrow i m going to austria (Wien) to work and need some time to manage internet connection...

BTW, if battery is betteer in newest rom, then i will have 4 days of normal use...because now I have 3 days. Cool...

Best regards, Saso

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

EBook droid not work. MTK CPU Control test too...I don t know how came. Funny is that work for you. Anyone else with working mtk cpu?
Last edited by samsontm; 9th November 2013 at 12:15 PM.
9th November 2013, 12:25 PM   |  #106  
OP Senior Member

232 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsontm

Many thanks for all your work and time what you spended for us, who don t know how to do it. I hope that you have a little time to spend it with your family

I will download and test new rom. Report later, because tomorrow i m going to austria (Wien) to work and need some time to manage internet connection...

BTW, if battery is betteer in newest rom, then i will have 4 days of normal use...because now I have 3 days. Cool...

Best regards, Saso

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

EBook droid not work. MTK CPU Control test too...I don t know how came. Funny is that work for you. Anyone else with working mtk cpu?

MTK CPU Control will not work untill u change voltage, i wrote it,,,, NTK CPU GIVERNORS shoudl work without it..
9th November 2013, 12:25 PM   |  #107  

329 posts
More

Can you be so kind and wrote some settings or maybe tutorial how to get out max of battery life please? I m not smart as program, hehe.
9th November 2013, 12:26 PM   |  #108  
OP Senior Member

232 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

MTK CPU Control will not work untill u change voltage, i wrote it,,,, MTK CPU GOVERNORS shoudl work without it..
9th November 2013, 12:29 PM   |  #109  
OP Senior Member

232 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Can you be so kind and wrote some settings or maybe tutorial how to get out max of battery life please? I m not smart as program, hehe.

Run MTK Cpu Governors, give root for this apps, and change governors, CPU speed etc, what u wish... for example MAX battery life u will have if u change to 800MHZ max, hubrid or battery saving etc...
9th November 2013, 12:29 PM   |  #110  

329 posts
More
Quote:

MTK CPU Control will not work untill u change voltage, i wrote it,,,, MTK CPU GOVERNORS shoudl work without it..

I can t change the voltage, right?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread