Universal problem BT port
Cannot register a serialport (Bt)
Have manage to put TomTom5 working with BT Gps.
thanks to "andreuroig"
with this work around:
1. Establish a bond with your GPS and select the checkbox for serial access.
2. In BT, select the OUTGOING port to 8.
3. In the GPS control panel, select the GPS program to 0 and make sure that the hardware one, is set to None.
4. Start TT5 and and the GPS settings, select another bluetooth GPS, and you will see COM 0 free. Select COM 0 and close TT5.
5. At the GPS control panel again, now select COM 8 (before we set it up at 0).
6. At BT: select OUTGOING port to 0.
7. Back again to GPS control panel and select NONE.
8. Finally start TT5 and it should connect automatically. Wait for a couple of seconds and click the GPS settings and you should see it has connected.
The problem is the BT-com port is not visibel in any software neither in Tomtom the Com0 is not visible after the above instruction.
Is there a way to do the BT-com port visible?