Irritating screen

Search This thread

oziboy

Jul 3, 2013
Zonhoven
OnePlus 9 Pro
So as the title says I got a REALLY irritating screen...
Ex. If I open minecraft I'm playing... Multi-touch doesn't bug and if I wait till my screen goes off and hit the power button to go back to the game my multitouch bugs... I changed about 6 roms sane problem... Please help if u got a solution for this problem
Thanks In advance
-ozi

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium

Jan 5, 2013
So as the title says I got a REALLY irritating screen...
Ex. If I open minecraft I'm playing... Multi-touch doesn't bug and if I wait till my screen goes off and hit the power button to go back to the game my multitouch bugs... I changed about 6 roms sane problem... Please help if u got a solution for this problem
Thanks In advance
-ozi

If it's just Minecraft, I have the issue as well.

The kernels are fine. They have multi-touch fixed.

pinkyponku

Jul 27, 2013
Mumbai
Anyone who can help? Anyone?

I have not found any solutions as yet, I think it is related to some service getting killed or something related to memory or IncS hardware limitation. It is quite possible that it is issue with games (due to above) because I remember testing touches with YAMTT app and touches worked fine, probably you can check it for your phone.

As a workaround, I lock-unlock again and see if it works. If it is still not working, long press home key to get app running history, remove that game and open it again (restarting game :( ). I remember on rare occasions I have to restart my phone.

P.S.
I am not expert, we have many experts here in this forums, so few of above may be incorrect

Reactions: oziboy

oziboy

Jul 3, 2013
Zonhoven
OnePlus 9 Pro
I have not found any solutions as yet, I think it is related to some service getting killed or something related to memory or IncS hardware limitation. It is quite possible that it is issue with games (due to above) because I remember testing touches with YAMTT app and touches worked fine, probably you can check it for your phone.

As a workaround, I lock-unlock again and see if it works. If it is still not working, long press home key to get app running history, remove that game and open it again (restarting game :( ). I remember on rare occasions I have to restart my phone.

P.S.
I am not expert, we have many experts here in this forums, so few of above may be incorrect
Thx for your reply I already used this solution (sorry if I forgot to type) for a loong time and I actually hate it... Sometimes I wanna play multiplayer games with friends and when the game is loading I look so something else, my phone locks its screen and then,... My screen is TOTALLY MESSED UP and I gotta do the whoooole process again kill task, go to home, lock screen unlock start app and if it still doesn't work, redo the cycle and I'm tired of doing that :( thx anyways

pinkyponku

Jul 27, 2013
Mumbai
Yes, same here, its irritating. Have you tried SVHD 2.1 ROM with kangaroo v19 kernel, I am getting the best performance from my phone amongst the ROMs that I have personally tried. At this moment I am not playing games heavily, but have not faced this issue in svhd ROM. I would suggest that you keep ROM for 2-3 days to conclude if that ROM works for you (like performance, battery etc)

Meanwhile let's wait for solutions from experienced user or expert.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: oziboy

oziboy

Jul 3, 2013
Zonhoven
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yes, same here, its irritating. Have you tried SVHD 2.1 ROM with kangaroo v19 kernel, I am getting the best performance from my phone amongst the ROMs that I have personally tried. At this moment I am not playing games heavily, but have not faced this issue in svhd ROM. I would suggest that you keep ROM for 2-3 days to conclude if that ROM works for you (like performance, battery etc)

Hey thanks for your reply... I was searching for other roms anyway, since vipervivo stopped copying from viperdhd :p yes I use vipervivo ...
So imma try that Rom
I'm downloading it thank u

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone who can help? Anyone?

P.S.