Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[official][discussions] leaked version of BBM"black berry messnger" /Update #2

OP umbrella android

20th September 2013, 04:47 PM   |  #191  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Armv6 ??
So .. what i realized , BBM apk would only run on Armv7 devices O.o could any one port it to Armv6 devices .. sorry for my bad english as well as im new to android
20th September 2013, 04:48 PM   |  #192  
alexkanbar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmadAymanEG

So .. what i realized , BBM apk would only run on Armv7 devices O.o could any one port it to Armv6 devices .. sorry for my bad english as well as im new to android

Actually it works only on ICS and above where did u get the information about processors?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to alexkanbar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th September 2013, 04:59 PM   |  #193  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
galaxy mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkanbar

Actually it works only on ICS and above where did u get the information about processors?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

My galaxy mini is 4.0.4 .. successfully installed it .. but on opening it , it instantly force close .. tried to modify build.prop to run armv7 u know .. when i opened the app it stuck on a white app page with title BBM any suggestions ?
20th September 2013, 05:02 PM   |  #194  
alexkanbar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmadAymanEG

My galaxy mini is 4.0.4 .. successfully installed it .. but on opening it , it instantly force close .. tried to modify build.prop to run armv7 u know .. when i opened the app it stuck on a white app page with title BBM any suggestions ?

Wait till the official version is available in play store.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to alexkanbar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th September 2013, 05:04 PM   |  #195  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkanbar

Wait till the official version is available in play store.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Umm .. thanks alot bro
20th September 2013, 05:18 PM   |  #196  
ccxex29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DKI Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 46
 
350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
What time to release?
20th September 2013, 05:21 PM   |  #197  
Junior Member
Flag Denpasar, bali
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccxex29

What time to release?

a while.
20th September 2013, 05:22 PM   |  #198  
sanzNya's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tangerang
Thanks Meter: 296
 
1,184 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccxex29

What time to release?

Saturday on 18.00 (GMT +7)

best regards.

sanzNya

sent from my mind via tapatalk 4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanzNya For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th September 2013, 05:25 PM   |  #199  
crohit911's Avatar
Senior Member
Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 97
 
289 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
I have an email id which was associated with my bb torch 9860 now i have an android s5282 how do I sign up for bbm on my android after it's released?

Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda premium
20th September 2013, 05:31 PM   |  #200  
szzlgupta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 269
 
1,449 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crohit911

I have an email id which was associated with my bb torch 9860 now i have an android s5282 how do I sign up for bbm on my android after it's released?

Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda premium

Normally sign in. If u still using bb, u'll be logged out from there! If not, then u can use without issues!

18 more hours can't wait!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to szzlgupta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes