[MOD] LG Home [AT&T][Verizon][International]
Let me present you the First MOD for LG G2.
Many of you hate many things on the stock home like "Press and Hold to add Apps or widgets".
Well I'm here to sort those issues out. I have successfully integrated a few things on the LG Home. so lets get this started.
Please make sure you have another launcher installed.
Only works if you are rooted.
New features Integrated -
1) Touch gap calibration Enabled
2) Use Theme
3) Added Icon badge feature
4) Added Icon change feature
5) Added theme icon background
6) Added icon resize feature
7) Added Download theme through App manager
8) Added use theme font.
9) Added Loop menu for Verizon users
10) Added Vt In call Mode
11) Added use fmc In call mode
12) Added use Menu widget Icon Mode
13) Added Guide View
14) Added scene for Verizon Users
15) Added Easy UI for AT&T Users
16) Added Easy UI for Verizon Users
17) Added Use 3D badge
18) Added Home Plus Feature.
19) Added Home Plus for Verizon Users
20) Added Kids Mode
21) Added scaled Fonts
22) Added Double Tap Screen off
23) Added Guest Mode Multi page.
24) Added Guest Mode Overscroll
25) Added Rename Apps features
26) Remove Text " Hold and Press to add widgets or Apps".
1) Go to system>app
2) Delete the LG Home. apk ONLY!!!
3) Copy this Downloaded LG Home.apk and Paste it in system>app.
4) Set permissions to " rw-r--r-- "
5) Let the permissions be set and then press the home soft key.
6) Do not select set defaults to LG Home.
7) See whether it works fine.
8) Go to Settings> Homescreen settings for more options.
9) If everything works fine then set defaults.
NOTE: I'm not responsible if you brick the device.
If you like my work, Please Press Thanks
Want to make the LG G2 better? Donate to me so that i can buy this Device and make it even better.