[Rooted] ACER Liquid C1 (Intel x86)
Straight to the point guys....already tired
I bought this device yesterday for $197, relatively cheap for intel chip, 1gb RAM, Jellybean and 3years warranty.
When I reviewing this brick, I found something that can be used as a way to be rooted.
Googling for some tools, and found Cidya Impactor my best candidate to exploit my device.
Download cydia impactor in http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
Download our USB driver from ACER website.
Heres the step by step:
- Extract and Install ACER USB driver.
- Turn on "USB debugging" in Phone Setting>>Development
- Sometimes, if your Cydia Impactor cant detect your device, change your USB connection mode. In phone Setting>>Storage, press menu button, select USB computer connection to Camera (PTP).
- Connect our phone to PC, and let it scan and install USB driver.
- Extract cydia impactor, and Run Impactor.exe
- Just select "# drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin" and click Start.
- Yep! su binary (SuperSU) already copied to /system/xbin. Just install SuperSU from Playstore or sideload it.
- If SuperSU ask to update su binary, confirm it, select normal.
Now SuperSU and su binary already installed. Try some Root tools to prove its worked.
I dont know if SuperSU support x86 platform, and if su binary updated from SuperSU app was for x86.
But its worked...
And I want to remind you, busybox for x86? I dont know if its existed
From buy, review, and root takes my time to sleep at night.
I just want to sleep
- saurik and giantpune for creating cidya impactor
Thanks me too, if you feel my post helped you