Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,834 Members 50,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MIME Feather Glass (Screen Protector)

Tip us?

js931
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Info 2 MIME Feather Glass (Screen Protector)

Hi all,
the MIME Feather Glass is out!
http://mimeusa.com/product/htc-one-f...een-protector/

The MIME Ghost Glass screen protector got some nice reviews for the HTC One. Does anyone have an opinion about the Feather Glass?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to js931 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IINexusII
Old
Thanks Meter 315
nice, at least a company who doesnt desert htc one like SGP, and they ship to UK. ill be getting one soon

Why base what you think about a ROM on a quadrant score? Is it smooth for you? Is it as quick or quicker than other ROMS? THAT'S what you should base an impression of a ROM from. Its ALWAYS about the UX. Who really cares about a quadrant score? Do you plan on racing other Nexus phones on weekends or something? - CrackerTeg

bignil05
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default ordered!!!

Thanks for the update on the feather screen protector. I ordered it and I will be sure to update this thread when I see how it is!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bignil05 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Denpech
Old
Thanks Meter 249
ordered!!!

naturecannon
Old
Thanks Meter 369
Ha my Ghost just arrived today and I love it. If I only knew a few days ago I may have waited but it Looks like the only difference is $27.95 and .15mm compared to the original $24.95 @ .32mm. No biggiie.

Comparing my ghost to the zagg which I had for months. The zagg is like rubbing fingers across my hairy legs, the ghost is like rubbing my beautiful wife's silky smooth thighs and butt
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naturecannon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bignil05
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecannon View Post
and butt

Huey85
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Damn, wish I saw this thread first before replying to the Ghost Glass thread lol, but yeah, just ordered one to replace my broken Ghost Glass (I tried re-applying it after removing the review unit of the Mongrel Glass screen protector I received a few months back). MIME actually gave me a 50% off coupon for the Ghost but I noticed that they just released the Feather Glass so tried to use the coupon for that, and BANG. It worked! So now I'm just waiting for this new baby to arrive and hopefully it is just as good (or even better) than the Ghost Glass.
Current phone: Google Nexus 5 (32GB Black)| Previous phone: HTC One - Silver/White (64GB), HTC One - Silver/White (32GB) - sold.
Current tablet: Google Nexus 7 (32GB - CA0)

jmotyka
Old
Thanks Meter 63
I ordered mine today as well. I'm very excited. IMHO I think tempered glass screen protectors are the smartphone innovation of the year! Im so glad I don't have to use that orange peel rubber feeling zagg crap anymore! I will give my thorough review here when I receive it.

major_works
Old
Thanks Meter 80
I've got Feather Glass on the way as well. A case (Ballistic SG) should be waiting for me when I get home this evening. I'm trying to decide whether to put the case on or just wait until the screen protector arrives and do them both once and for all.

IINexusII
Old
Thanks Meter 315
Please post pictures when you guys have it installed

Why base what you think about a ROM on a quadrant score? Is it smooth for you? Is it as quick or quicker than other ROMS? THAT'S what you should base an impression of a ROM from. Its ALWAYS about the UX. Who really cares about a quadrant score? Do you plan on racing other Nexus phones on weekends or something? - CrackerTeg