FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

MIME Feather Glass (Screen Protector)

269 posts
Thanks Meter: 45

By js931, Senior Member on 17th September 2013, 09:26 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi all,
the MIME Feather Glass is out!
http://mimeusa.com/product/htc-one-f...een-protector/

The MIME Ghost Glass screen protector got some nice reviews for the HTC One. Does anyone have an opinion about the Feather Glass?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to js931 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

17th September 2013, 11:29 AM |#2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 373

More
nice, at least a company who doesnt desert htc one like SGP, and they ship to UK. ill be getting one soon
17th September 2013, 04:05 PM |#3  
Flag chicago
Thanks Meter: 10

More
ordered!!!
Thanks for the update on the feather screen protector. I ordered it and I will be sure to update this thread when I see how it is!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bignil05 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2013, 05:38 PM |#4  
Flag Saint Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 314

More
ordered!!!
18th September 2013, 12:34 AM |#5  
Flag Portland Oregon
Thanks Meter: 371

More
Ha my Ghost just arrived today and I love it. If I only knew a few days ago I may have waited but it Looks like the only difference is $27.95 and .15mm compared to the original $24.95 @ .32mm. No biggiie.

Comparing my ghost to the zagg which I had for months. The zagg is like rubbing fingers across my hairy legs, the ghost is like rubbing my beautiful wife's silky smooth thighs and butt
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naturecannon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2013, 05:06 PM |#6  
Flag chicago

More
butt
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecannon

and butt

24th September 2013, 12:50 AM |#7  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Damn, wish I saw this thread first before replying to the Ghost Glass thread lol, but yeah, just ordered one to replace my broken Ghost Glass (I tried re-applying it after removing the review unit of the Mongrel Glass screen protector I received a few months back). MIME actually gave me a 50% off coupon for the Ghost but I noticed that they just released the Feather Glass so tried to use the coupon for that, and BANG. It worked! So now I'm just waiting for this new baby to arrive and hopefully it is just as good (or even better) than the Ghost Glass.
24th September 2013, 02:13 AM |#8  
Flag Right behind U!
Thanks Meter: 79

More
I ordered mine today as well. I'm very excited. IMHO I think tempered glass screen protectors are the smartphone innovation of the year! Im so glad I don't have to use that orange peel rubber feeling zagg crap anymore! I will give my thorough review here when I receive it.
24th September 2013, 02:23 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
I've got Feather Glass on the way as well. A case (Ballistic SG) should be waiting for me when I get home this evening. I'm trying to decide whether to put the case on or just wait until the screen protector arrives and do them both once and for all.
24th September 2013, 02:34 PM |#10  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 373

More
Please post pictures when you guys have it installed
24th September 2013, 03:09 PM |#11  
Flag chicago

More
Got it!!
So I recieved my Feather glass screen protector over the weekend. It is amazinggg

I cannot stress it enough. I dont know how to take good pictures right now since all I have is my phone.. which the glass is connected to..so yup haha

But I will say this

1) packaging is secure and very neat.
2) It comes with:
1 lint wipe thing
1 Anti dust screen applicator ( for before installation to remove dust off the screen)
1 Glass screen protector in its own slip to ensure no scratching or breaking
1 box with a cool mime face on the front

The instructions are decent in providing application pictures and is really not hard as long as you make sure to remove all of the dust off the screen. I used a alcohol based wipes which reallly help with removing the dust and making sure dust stays off while you place the protector on. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I placed the screen protector on very carefully and was nervous but as soon as it went on it started to natureally adhere to the screen. I got it in pretty good position and saw one bubble in themiddle of the screen. I sort of like pushed it out with my fingers and now the screen protector has no bubbles! The corners all stick down and it really feels smooth. The edges are not sharp and are rounded so has not to cut your fingers. The protector just feels like there is a ridge where the speaker grill and meets the phone. I had some gap there in the first place (zero gap my ass!) But it isnt a big deal at all

The screen is responsive and very smooth and really is great. Ive been searching for a screen protector for quite awhile and never wanted anything that wouldnt feel smooth like glass. This is so thin that it is barely noticeable and I cant say enough how great it is (so far! mind you)

PLUS I have a UAG black case and I put it on and it meets right where the sides of the protector meet so it is perfect even with the case.

sorry for no pics but if I can do it later I will

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread