Suvi Tool - A generic android suit for windows - V0.1.13.9.20 (21st Sept)
--------- Suvi Tool ----------
What is this about?
Suvi Tool is a windows based software tool for any android device. It is written in Java and is Open source
It uses ADB commands in background and lets you do so many things like install app, copy file, Mount filesystem, Manage aplications, backup applications APK and data. Everything from your Windows PC.
What are main features?
- Device Information
- Get basic device information like Model, Kernel version, linux version, serial number, etc
- Get information about different partitions, and space left in each partition (including SD card)
- Manage Applications
- List all installed applications
- Backup APK
- Backup application data
- Restore APK and data later (like titanium backup)
- Nice UI, Filter apps with name, categories, sizes
- Sort on various options
- Batch backup/restore as well as single app backup/restore
- Freeze/Unfreeze apps (batch or single)
- Uninstall apps
- Kill apps
- Clear application data
- Copy Files
- Copy file from computer to device
- Change permissions to the copied file
- Copy file from device to computer
- copy whole directory from device
- Drag and Drop of files supported
- Install APK from computer
- Install apk file stored on computer
- Install APK as system app or on SD card as well
- Drag and Drop of apk file supported
- Create CWM of your apps and data
- Yes you can select applications and create CWM package
- Application data can be included in the CWM zip
- Push the CWM.zip to sdcard automatically.
- Manage build.properties file
- View build.properties file on device
- Change it and save back to device
- Inbuilt options to add in build.properties
- like Kernel and JVM tweaks, network tewaks, performance tweaks
- Select the checkbox of the tweak you want, it will be added to build.properties file
- change DPI
- Reboot Device
- Reboot into Recovery or normal reboot
- Mount /system writable
- View LOG
- Clear logs on UI
- Auto scroll, or truncate long lines
- Change max length of the lines of logs
Everything from your PC!!!
OK I got it. How do I use it?
Download the Suvi Tool
Extract it in a folder
What are prerequisites?
Your PC should have required drivers installed
Java (1.5+) 32 bit
Enable USB Debugging on phone
(No you don't need ADB, its built in the tool)
Cool! Who are target users?
A regular user
This sounds very generic, why its posted in A110 section?
TBH, I have not tested this on other devices
Depending on the feedback, I will take it to generic level for all the devices and Linux platform as well.
Where to download?
**Before download, you can express your thankfulness by clicking 'Thanks' button
on any (or all) of my posts here.**
Download - See 'Downloads' tab or Suvi Tool V0.1.13.9.20 Alpha
Download - Suvi Tool V0.1.13.9.18 Alpha
Where are the sources?
PM me and I will provide source code.
** This is not related to Suvi ROM **
Suvi Tool - A generic android suit for windows - V0.1.13.9.20 (21st Sept), a Tool/Utility for the Micromax A110