[UPGRADE] HOX SFR - VODAP203, ROM and OTA update to 4.2.2 Sense 5, Hboot 1.72
SFR - VODAP203, ROM and OTA update to 4.2.2 Sense 5, Hboot 1.72
banner by cypis
Stock ROM for HOX VODAP203 (SFR)
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it!
* I'm not a dev, I just want to share files I found which helped me..
I decided to open this thread cause I spent a lot of time to find the files that I share with you today. I just hope it will help others users with same HOX config like me.
This is not an "HOW TO", just sharing files needed.
I wanted to update my HOX which config was:
and CID VODAP203.
and bring it to Android 4.2.2 and Sense 5, and bring Hbbot to 1.72.
Thanks and credits:
Special thanks to migascalp.
Original thread: http://www.forum-generationmobiles.n...tock-operateur
- First of all, nandroid backup and copy all your sd files on PC !
Starting from zero (188.8.131.52), I had to wipe all data and files on sd card, so you have been warned...
In download section, you'll find:
Hbbot 1.72 firmware.zip
Copy ROM and OTA on sdcard.
1. Unlock your device and install Clockwork Recovery
2. Do a Nandroid backup! Copy all files on PC.
4. Install the ROM by CWM (install zip on sdCard) don't forget flashing boot.img inside zip (fastboot flash boot boot.img, and fastboot erase cache)
5. Reboot - You're on original SFR 184.108.40.206
6. After booting, reboot in recovery
7. Flash the OTA.zip in CWM
9. You're in android 4.2.2 Sense 5....
If you want to upgrade HBOOT:
Even with the .zip method you'll need to relock/unlock the bootloader. It's NOT flashable in
recovery. Create a new account at htcdev.
Here's how to use the zip:
1. fastboot oem lock
2. fastboot oem rebootRUU
3. fastboot flash zip firmware.zip (do several times if it fails)
4. fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin.
There are many tutos on "how to" flash ROM, upgrade Hbbot... here on HOX android section.
Direct download URLs:
ROM - SFR_220.127.116.11.zip
HBOOT - firmware.zip
Again: I'm not a dev and have very little time to myself everyday.
If I could help you, then the goal is reached.
In that event, Hit thanks
Have a good flash
HTC ONE X ROM Android Revolution HD 31.3|Sense 5|4.18.401.2
HBoot 1.72 - Kernel File Type: Alex-V_S.E_2.7_Classic_PA3
Crossbreeder 7.2.13 - Lagfix 1.5.1
Don't forget to QUOTE if you don't want I miss your post
Hit THANKS if I helped you