Originally Posted by strykerider
i'am new user of Nexus 4, and i love this device..
btw, i would like to customize my Nexus 4, so this what i've done;
- searching the forum thread for Advanced Power Menu <done>
- searching for customizing Theme <get dizzy because too many branchs for N4 ROM>
- i would like to add HALO just like in Paranoid <not done, didn't find any related thread>
- searching for chronos to get installed in 4.3 stock deodexed ROM <not done, didn't find any related thread>
- enabling LTE <not done, because i'm not sure what is the modem i should use>
i have no intend to change to any other ROM, because i feel better in stock experience..
so if anybody here could help me, i'll be appreciate it...
sorry for my english..
Well, if u are in a deodexed system, with so many mods, then u are in a custom rom. A custom rom is a compilation of mods basing them in aosp, a firmware, etc... U can find stock experience in any AOSP rom. Now I am using kalo's AOSP and is completely stockish... I suggest u to flash it and see, u will be satisfied, i am sure..
Anyway.. for adding halo I think u should compile a new system from source, but I suggest u an alternative to halo: Floating notifications. Just install it from google play. Simple, isn't it? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2263987
I don't know what chronos is, so I can't help.
In relation with enabling lte, there is a hybrid modem thread here where u can flash the typical modems but modded so LTE works. Here I give u some useful threads. Also u will have to activate it
Hybrid modem collection