Current port status: release candidate - should be suitable for daily use
Latest release: Over The Air (OTA) build - updated regularly
This is a port of CyanogenMod 11.0 (using the androidarmv6 fork) for the Samsung Galaxy 551 (GT-I5510 or "Callisto") series phones. The current version is Android 4.4.2. Please note that this is an Over The Air (OTA) enabled ROM.
- Download and install the latest OTA-enabled build from: http://download.androidarmv6.org/_builds/callisto/
- If you are upgrading from a different Android revision, perform a data-wipe.
- ROM updates will now be available via the built-in OTA update mechanism (see below).
OTA update instructions:
- Navigate to Settings -> About phone -> CyanogenMod updates.
- Ensure that Update types is set to New versions (incl. Nightlies).
- Click the refresh icon, and new updates will be displayed inside the app. Click on the desired version to begin the download, and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the upgrade process.
- md5: ?
- Build updated to cm-11.0
- Hardware keys fixed (thanks to darblack)
- Camera fixed (hopefully; please leave feedback)
- Many fixes and improvements
- md5: ?
- Build updated to CM10.2
- Add configuration files to support hardware keypad (sec_keypad)
- Fix kernel driver issues that may cause issues on Callisto, including camera initialization (note: should hopefully fix initialization of camera kernel driver, but the camera still may need other fixes to actually work correctly)
- md5: 2c2c70ad83dfa5468e7aff5822510111
- First build - untested
Thanks [Samsung androidarmv6 crew]: