[PwnedCast, Replacement for this ROM]: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2515799
[V1.1 - Sep 26th]: https://mega.co.nz/#!BBllzagT!K5-Oen...EWt3Eq54GJMqE0.
[V1.0 - Sep 21st]: https://mega.co.nz/#!hZ1ClT6T!ZNBzuz...ZHlNit-c7xlCV4
- Setup and Install Flashcast on a Jump Drive: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2452838
- Download, and put eureka_image.zip on your Flashcast jump drive. do NOT rename the file!
- Plug the Flashcast jump drive into the chromecast, hold the button, and plug in power to boot the device.
- Flashing will take 5~ minutes, be patient! As long as the chromecast LED is white, it is working.
- Once done, the device will reboot
- Enjoy a update free, rooted system!
Anyone Else I Missed!
1.1 - Added Custom Boot Animation
1.0 - Initial Release
Custom Boot Animation: https://mega.co.nz/#!lY8GmQiZ!ORKufk...ZEMmOPDiYlxNTE
(This is NOT a full ROM, so this must be flashed over the firmware. If you are on version 1.1, this will not change anything. Use this to upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1 without doing a factory reset)
Expect some cool new features to show up in the next release, which will be when the new OTA hits. I'm talking SSH, DHCP DNS, and some other secret goodies.