Thanks Meter 1
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ŕ la droite du Seigneur
[Q] Unable to sign in a Google account for Play Store
I've got a problem after flashing a CyanogenMod on my Wildfire: I can't log in Google Play Store. I've checked for an answer, here and elsewhere: am I alone?
Here is my phone:
- ROM CyanogenMod 7.2, It worked with RC1, but with RC3 or Nightly 20120610, no way to log, freshly installed of course.
- Google Play 3.4.6 or 3.5.19, both installed from .apk from SD card, same problem. Application installed of course in internal memory, not extended nor on SD card.
- After or before MTD, same problem, tried both.
The application is correctly installed. I launched it and, then it asked me to add an account to go on. I select "Yes", of course, and the application close!
Back to main screen.
I tried to manually add my Google account in "Parameters/Accounts and synchronisation/Add an account" (sorry, direct translation from french, I hope it's correct), but it only propose me to create a Exchange account.
What is wrong? What's the problem?
*** HTC WildFire
- CyanogenMod 7.2 RC3 -> Google Play Store problems...
*** HTC Touch Pro2 T7373 Rhodium
- EnergyROM by NRGZ28 (Yes ! )
- BROKEN SCREEN
*** Bluetooth earphone Jabra JX10 (counterfeit )