Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] MIUI V5 PORT for LAVA IRIS 504Q!!

OP manikkumar20

23rd September 2013, 12:32 PM   |  #1  
MIUI V5 FOR IRIS 504Q BY MANIK!

Hi Friends,
Here i present you my another rom for lava iris 504q!
Today i finally i ported MIUI V5 for Lava Iris 504Q..


download link :-

http://d-h.st/a8l

Build from Aug 2 official . so change log u can check here http://en.miui.com/thread-6172-1-1.html

-Many Pre installed apps

How To Flash :-
( You Can Take CMW Backup for Revert back to your old system )

1) Download Rom.zip File
2) Put into External/Internal SD Card
3) Go To CMW Recovery
4) Wipe Data/Factory Reset And Wipe Partition
5) From Advance Menu Do Dalvik Catch Clear
6) Go in Mount And Storage select FORMAT SYSTEM
7) Select Intall From SD and Select File And Click YES
9) Select Rom.zip And Select YES
10) Enjoy

Please Wait for about 5-10 Minutes in the first BOOT!


What's Working :

I can see everything is working, but you can see what not working for you
Dual SIM
WIFI
Bluetooth
GPS
Touch To vibrate
Capacitive Lights
Camera

Not working/ Bug :

SMS notification not working
OTG

Screenshots Are Below!

Please Hit Thanks and consider for Donation...It really takes lot of time and Efforts..!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-23-03-20-33.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	2276945   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-23-03-20-50.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	2276946   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-23-03-20-55.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	2276947   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-23-03-21-08.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	2276948   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-23-03-21-15.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	2276950   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-23-03-21-26.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	2276951   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-22-00-35-00.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	2276952   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-22-00-35-06.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	2276953   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-22-00-38-04.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	2276954   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-22-00-36-24.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	2276955   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-22-00-38-58.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	2276956   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-22-00-39-08.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	2276957   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-22-00-39-47.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	2276958  
Last edited by manikkumar20; 23rd September 2013 at 02:45 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to manikkumar20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd September 2013, 06:04 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 910
 
649 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Thumbs up
Very Nice.
Wil try this rom tomorrow.

I ilked ur xperia rom very much.
can u just try to correct the things which r lacking in that rom.
Touch lights
Notification lights
Touch vibration
Otg (proper working)
Thank you.
Keep the good work.
24th September 2013, 04:21 AM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by avi3230

Very Nice.
Wil try this rom tomorrow.

I ilked ur xperia rom very much.
can u just try to correct the things which r lacking in that rom.
Touch lights
Notification lights
Touch vibration
Otg (proper working)
Thank you.
Keep the good work.

xperia rom touch light patch is provided already...and touch vibration is also working
The Following User Says Thank You to manikkumar20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2013, 04:35 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 910
 
649 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manikkumar20

xperia rom touch light patch is provided already...and touch vibration is also working

But the touch light patch doesnt work if u restart mobile.
U hav to again reset it. Dont know why??
Touch vibrations working sometimes for me not always.

Still thank you for ur great work.
24th September 2013, 02:53 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
no matter what theme i add,the lock style stays the default one.the lock style does not change with the theme..and in some themes even the icons don't change..its juz the wallpaper that changes
Last edited by destructiontrace; 24th September 2013 at 04:26 PM.
25th September 2013, 11:53 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 910
 
649 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Very nice work.
I like this rom also.
Fluid touch and response is good.
Interface is very nice.
Touch light vibration working.

Sensor working after opening the flip case not after closing the case.

Notification lights not working
OTG not working.

APN setting not working (after so much research) used the APNsBU app from store worked.

Google play not getting installed (even after flashing gapps from CWM - causes stuck at bootlogo)

cant install xposed framework - causes stuck at bootlogo.

still Very nice rom please tel me anything we can do about the google play and xposed (used for greenify and gravity box)
25th September 2013, 01:34 PM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by avi3230

Very nice work.
I like this rom also.
Fluid touch and response is good.
Interface is very nice.
Touch light vibration working.

Sensor working after opening the flip case not after closing the case.

Notification lights not working
OTG not working.

APN setting not working (after so much research) used the APNsBU app from store worked.

Google play not getting installed (even after flashing gapps from CWM - causes stuck at bootlogo)

cant install xposed framework - causes stuck at bootlogo.

still Very nice rom please tel me anything we can do about the google play and xposed (used for greenify and gravity box)

in the miui market aap search for google installer,it will install the google framework and u can select the gapps you want to install.



hit thanks if i helped
25th September 2013, 05:11 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 910
 
649 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by destructiontrace

in the miui market aap search for google installer,it will install the google framework and u can select the gapps you want to install.



hit thanks if i helped

Thanks for the reply but it doesnt worked for me
dont know why the miui market wont tak login info.
it get stuck on password window.
Done everything(complete reflash/wipe delvic catche/fix permissions etc) stili same.
25th September 2013, 06:00 PM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by avi3230

Thanks for the reply but it doesnt worked for me
dont know why the miui market wont tak login info.
it get stuck on password window.
Done everything(complete reflash/wipe delvic catche/fix permissions etc) stili same.

i assume u have a xiaomi account.ifit still doesnt work,try creating a new account and logging in through it.

btw manik,the camera quality isnt good.it's nothing compared to the camera in the stock rom or any other of your roms.it would be really great if you could put the camera app that you had put in your xperia rom.
25th September 2013, 06:48 PM   |  #10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by avi3230

Very nice work.
I like this rom also.
Fluid touch and response is good.
Interface is very nice.
Touch light vibration working.

Sensor working after opening the flip case not after closing the case.

Notification lights not working
OTG not working.

APN setting not working (after so much research) used the APNsBU app from store worked.

Google play not getting installed (even after flashing gapps from CWM - causes stuck at bootlogo)

cant install xposed framework - causes stuck at bootlogo.

still Very nice rom please tel me anything we can do about the google play and xposed (used for greenify and gravity box)

Maybe i can add those apps pre installed...if u ll want/??

The Following User Says Thank You to manikkumar20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom rom for lava iris 504q, miui for lava, miui for lava iris 504q
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes