With KeepRunning you could monitor apps and restart them. You need this if
- Android kills an app to free RAM
- An app crashes
This app has no background service and does not need RAM if it is not checking apps. It restarts only apps which was already running since last system startup, by the user or Android system. System apps are marked with an exclamation mark.
- Minimize all apps after an app was restarted
- Duration of the monitoring intervall
- No self-promotion in the app.
- More than 3 apps could be selected
- Bring back last visible app after starting an app
- Start apps, even not ever running since system startup
- You support this app and further development!
Play Store: http://tinyurl.com/m94esbw
Changelog : In-app or http://tinyurl.com/kyzfjmp
(Google Tranlator bar on the top)
My personal intension to create this app:
I'm using the messenger Trillian which has random FCs. Now Cerulean Studios has"pimped" the UI in a way I don't like. So I have to use the old version with known bugs.
To not miss messages anymore, i restart Trillian after crashes with this app
Now i'm using it also for daily crashes of WhatsApp
You could find here a interface to translate the english strings: http://tinyurl.com/okycacj
A free account of www.oneskyapp.com
is required to edit. Additional, please attach your email address or send it via PM
Motorola Defy+ aka MB526 Android 4.4.4 Cyanogen Mod
Samsung S4a aka GT-i9295 Android 4.2.2 Google Edition
My Android apps / Xposed modules: show Threads