[PORT] Oppo ColorOS Launcher and other apps

Search This thread

shubh961

Oct 12, 2011
Firstly thanks @shenye for porting ColorOS to Galaxy S4, If you want to try whole ROM then click here.

For those who wants to stick to Samsung TW and want to try ColorOS features, this is the right place.
Apps which are working:

• Oppo Launcher: Has really cool Weather based animation ovelays which can be placed above any wallpaper. Its like HTC Sense Weather animation in homescreen. For now you can only add Oppo based Widgets. Adding any other widget is giving FCs.
  • Notes: Working smoothly. Can't open settings though.
  • Clock & Calender Widget: Only in Oppo launcher
  • Compass: Works fine.

Not Working:
  • Music & Gallery: I guess it requires Oppo Framework
  • Weather: Unable to add Location.
  • Contacts and Phone: Its giving Name conflict with Samsung Contacts and Phone App.

Downloads:
Simply install as user app

Other Links:

Screenshots:
Screenshot_2013-09-25-20-14-40.jpg

Screenshot_2013-09-25-20-09-42.jpg

Screenshot_2013-09-25-20-25-00.jpg

I am not a developer so I probably can't fix the current issues. I am just a desperate user who wants to try everything out there. However I am trying to read and understand logcat so that I can at least figure out issues, but don't expect anything. Anyone who can fix these issues is welcome. If you find any missing LIB or Framework files then I can provide it to you.

XDA:DevDB Information
[PORT] Oppo ColorOS Launcher and other apps, a App for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
shubh961

Version Information

Created 2013-09-25
Last Updated 2013-09-25

kutemustsmile

Oct 7, 2012
phủ lý
www.facebook.com
please help me. Your compass I like because it supports our language. but I can not get into it because every time you open up it started editing. I did as directed, but still not in shape to be on the compass so that this correction. How do you adjust this error? Thanks :mad:uploadfromtaptalk1380159783749.jpg

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

Reactions: syrkles

kutemustsmile

Oct 7, 2012
phủ lý
www.facebook.com
Firstly thanks @shenye for porting ColorOS to Galaxy S4, If you want to try whole ROM then click here.

For those who wants to stick to Samsung TW and want to try ColorOS features, this is the right place.
Apps which are working:

• Oppo Launcher: Has really cool Weather based animation ovelays which can be placed above any wallpaper. Its like HTC Sense Weather animation in homescreen. For now you can only add Oppo based Widgets. Adding any other widget is giving FCs.

Not Working:
  • Contacts and Phone: Its giving Name conflict with Samsung Contacts and Phone App.

Downloads:

Other Links:

Screenshots:

I am not a developer so I probably can't fix the current issues. I am just a desperate user who wants to try everything out there. However I am trying to read and understand logcat so that I can at least figure out issues, but don't expect anything. Anyone who can fix these issues is welcome. If you find any missing LIB or Framework files then I can provide it to you.

Contributors
shubh961

Version Information

Created 2013-09-25
Last Updated 2013-09-25

Please fixed compass for neo v 4.0

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
I just tried oppo launcher and each time I add a widget it crash ...so I had an older version which one better worked if I remember..

Envoyé depuis mon E10i avec Tapatalk

extremetech

Jul 9, 2007
Rabat, Malta
www.andrewpaulb.com
I just tried oppo launcher and each time I add a widget it crash ...so I had an older version which one better worked if I remember..

Awesome Launcher worked on HTC Desire S :D very nice animations.. weather too coool.. ... Please continue porting .. Thanks alot

Can you port from latest Oppo Rom ?

The following Weather APK Works - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzznykRzVD4mN0pVX0UxeHRFeHM/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Reactions: jordanpa

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
The launcher works fine for me with my stock weather.

sent from my Elife.

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
sent from my Elife.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383058891207.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383058891207.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3,692

X0LARIUM

Jan 30, 2013
Mumbai
techtroniq.wordpress.com
The weather and contact didn't work...the launcher works great..no crashes at all....One issue I face with every stock ported launcher is the icons look blurred and are too massive. I have tried Xpose Module but no luck...never did what I wanted it to do...

How did the OP get a digital clock..I am getting an analogue clock..there are no options to switch too...

Last edited:

justsayinbro

Apr 30, 2011

mahive

Jan 29, 2015
Pune
I installed this launcher on Tab 2 7.0 cm12 rom black screen with only notification drawer and on screen buttons showing plz help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Apps which are working:

Not Working:

Downloads:

Other Links:

Screenshots:

Contributors
    shubh961

Version Information

Created 2013-09-25
    Last Updated 2013-09-25
    Link down bro...plz reupload!

It's been a while, but I believe that I last used the following weather app without issues.

I just rar'd the two files (OppoWeather1.apk & OppoWeatherLocationService.apk). Not sure if I used the weather app without installing the location service along with it, but you can try it (or both).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ff66199n7nb9b6x/Oppo_Launcher.rar

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/17788764/file.html
    please help me. Your compass I like because it supports our language. but I can not get into it because every time you open up it started editing. I did as directed, but still not in shape to be on the compass so that this correction. How do you adjust this error? Thanks :mad:uploadfromtaptalk1380159783749.jpg

Awesome Launcher worked on HTC Desire S :D very nice animations.. weather too coool.. ... Please continue porting .. Thanks alot

Can you port from latest Oppo Rom ?

The following Weather APK Works - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzznykRzVD4mN0pVX0UxeHRFeHM/edit?usp=sharing