5,606,201 Members 32,743 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: If SPIGEN SGP released a Slim Armor View for the Note 3, would you buy one?
Heck yes! This case would be perfect. 754 77.73%
No thanks. I'll pass. 73 7.53%
Maybe, I might try it out, I am a bit skeptical. 143 14.74%
Voters: 970. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] SPIGEN Slim Armor View for Note III - THEY HAVE HEARD US!

Tip us?

thatsnailguy
Old
(Last edited by thatsnailguy; 26th December 2013 at 08:14 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Question [POLL] SPIGEN Slim Armor View for Note III - THEY HAVE HEARD US!

Make your voice heard, let SPIGEN SGP know we will buy Galaxy Note 3 Slim Armor Views.

THEY HAVE HEARD US! IT IT NOW AVAILIABLE ON AMAZON AND ON THEIR WEBSITE
But it is not shipping until Jan10
V Click picture to purchase. V

We may have done it. They have released that they are working on it.

It is a shame, that with such great products, if Spigen SGP would work on their customer service model, infrastructure, and bring support back to SPIGEN SGP instead of the current "re-seller assumes liability" approach, they could control a large market share of the ever expanding cell phone accessory category.

This case is for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it is not available for the Note 3. I know that many of you, have contacted Spigen SGP about the possibility of producing this glorious case for the Note 3. I have contacted them and they have said there are no plans for producing this beautiful case. My hope is that with this thread someone at SPIGEN SGP might see it get the ball rolling.

This case is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and offers a full protection that many of us want/need, they are already producing Slim Armors for the Note 3. SO how many of you want this case?

The SPIGEN SGP Slim Armor View is a hybrid of our Slim Armor and the Samsung S-View Cover that offers a new and innovative flip case designed specifically to increase the user experience. The Slim Armor View is a case which offers full body protection. It takes our popular dual layered Slim Armor case and includes a polycarbonate flip cover to help guard your phone against scratches and accidental drops. The removable flip cover is attached by a special hinge allowing the cover to be folded all the way back with ease. The Slim Armor View also includes the automatic sleep/wake function when the cover is closed and opened. The view window and built in access to the home button offers the user a way to receive incoming notifications and calls without having to open the cover on the case. The sophisticated and optimal design makes this case one of a kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorMD View Post
I am calling on Galaxy Note 3 owners to help me encourage Spigen to offer a case that I know would be a hit just as it has been on the Galaxy S4 (I had one on my Galaxy S4 and was very happy with it).

If you are not familiar with the Slim Armor View that Spigen offers you can see what it looks like here for the Galaxy S4 here is a link http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung...rmor-view.html

So if you are interested in Spigen making this case, think they should make this case and would want to buy this case then I ask you to hit yes and also contact Spigen directly at them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SpigenWorld or Twitter https://twitter.com/spigenworld or email them on their site www.spigen.com

Thank you.
If you end up deciding that this is not the case for you. Jot a line in this thread as to why, and if a particular feature or aspect of the case would convince you otherwise.
Don't forget to drop a quick line, (as well as a link to this post if you so wish) on the SPIGEN SGP social media sites above (thanks to @RaptorMD for the links)
Please do NOT submit a support ticket or question. Their support is crumbling (I am sure due to all the iSheep) I suggest only social media for this battle. At least untill their support blunders get straightened out.
Thanks
~thatsnailguy
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to thatsnailguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

antonyslater
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Oh, yes please... been looking for a case so my new phone stays in perfect condition.... due to receive tomorrow... can't wait!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2
Phone: HTC Sensation [S-OFF] [ENG-OFF] [SuperCID]
The Following User Says Thank You to antonyslater For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Guitarfreak26
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Looks lovely!
Samsung Mobiler
O2 Guru

My Devices:
Galaxy Note 3 - Temasek Rom - Zerolemon Battery
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - Crpalmer CM11

TugBoatTed
Old
Thanks Meter 16
This case would be perfect. Costs less than Samsung's and looks more durable.... I would buy it today if available.

mvblink182
Old
(Last edited by mvblink182; 26th September 2013 at 12:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
I have emailed Spigen about this case as well. No response as of yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

rchapoteau
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Looks nice. I wish it had a wallet with that screen opening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

RaptorMD
Old
(Last edited by RaptorMD; 25th September 2013 at 11:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 212
If you would buy it, please vote. I have emailed Spigen directly with a link to this thread and to one on AndroidCentral.com so they will see there is demand for it. I also encourage you to email them as well.

I had this case on my Galaxy S4 it is an awesome case and with a larger S-View window for the GN3 it would be even better.
. . . Moving to AT&T. see ya Verizon.
The Following User Says Thank You to RaptorMD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thatsnailguy
Old
(Last edited by thatsnailguy; 26th September 2013 at 03:13 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
I do hope most people agree with me that $49.99 is a SMALL price to pay for FULL 360 protection of our $700 phones. All the while most features of the phone will still be accessible while that front panel is closed. It is the perfect combination of SPIGEN SGP quality and protection with SAMSUNG S-VIEW integration. Another blow to the Slim Armor View cause:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Facebook 1.jpg
Views:	7147
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	2283341   Click image for larger version

Name:	Facebook 2.jpg
Views:	7039
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	2283354  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thatsnailguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

staryoshi
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I'm happy with just a typical TPU cover and a screen protector, myself.

thatsnailguy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by staryoshi View Post
I'm happy with just a typical TPU cover and a screen protector, myself.
Then you are definitely not as clumsy as me XD.