FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Miui rom for samsung galaxy mega 6.3

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By prajay134, Junior Member on 27th September 2013, 07:55 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
PLZ MEKE MIUI ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA 6.3 AS i used it on s2.. but now i own new mobile....
i love to see it on mega6.3.. plz plz plz
 
 
27th September 2013, 11:14 AM |#2  
kipue's Avatar
Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 406
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prajay134

PLZ MEKE MIUI ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA 6.3 AS i used it on s2.. but now i own new mobile....
i love to see it on mega6.3.. plz plz plz

I'm now being without real hope of any cool ROM anytime soon on the Mega...
Don't hold your breath!
Wish I could give it a shot but I would just end up breaking my phone, haha
27th September 2013, 06:39 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipue

I'm now being without real hope of any cool ROM anytime soon on the Mega...
Don't hold your breath!
Wish I could give it a shot but I would just end up breaking my phone, haha

i t means.. MIUI coming for MEGA 6.3????
28th September 2013, 01:19 AM |#4  
kipue's Avatar
Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 406
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prajay134

i t means.. MIUI coming for MEGA 6.3????

It means no
28th September 2013, 02:17 AM |#5  
Jamio1988's Avatar
Member
Flag Beech Island
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipue

I'm now being without real hope of any cool ROM anytime soon on the Mega...
Don't hold your breath!
Wish I could give it a shot but I would just end up breaking my phone, haha

Cheer up, buddy. Some of us don't even have root access as of yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda premium
28th September 2013, 05:00 AM |#6  
kipue's Avatar
Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 406
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamio1988

Cheer up, buddy. Some of us don't even have root access as of yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda premium

Haha, I know
Thankfuly the Mega is enjoyable stock, but damn the flashing finger is itchy. I knew it would't be fast, but it is starting to be a little worrying.
I'm even flashing stuff on the wife's Note 2 to get the taste of it, haha

Sad
13th November 2013, 06:19 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipue

Haha, I know
Thankfuly the Mega is enjoyable stock, but damn the flashing finger is itchy. I knew it would't be fast, but it is starting to be a little worrying.
I'm even flashing stuff on the wife's Note 2 to get the taste of it, haha

Sad

plz... make miui rom
16th November 2013, 03:59 AM |#8  
kipue's Avatar
Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 406
 
More
Will need a CM or an AOSP of some sort before being able to port MIUI.
So will have to wait
16th November 2013, 04:47 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Dont do anything to sprint mega not yet! Cause this one is much very diffrent from orher mega bec of newer lte with spark feature just wait till correct boot.img is created and asop is done

Sent from my GT-I9205 using xda app-developers app
2nd January 2014, 08:55 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Now we have cynogenMod rom..
Plz check & make Miui for galaxy Mega 6.3.
Plz
Plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipue

Will need a CM or an AOSP of some sort before being able to port MIUI.
So will have to wait

2nd January 2014, 09:48 PM |#11  
Grarak's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 8,371
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipue

Will need a CM or an AOSP of some sort before being able to port MIUI.
So will have to wait

Miui doesn't require cm as base
You can also use touchwiz

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes