5,600,292 Members 36,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Ace 3 Root & Forum

Tip us?
 
ktkooot
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Sep 2013
Question Galaxy Ace 3 Root & Forum

Hello,
i use galaxy ace 3 the problem with internal storage not enough for games >>>i want to know how to make all games install on the real extrnal storage not on internal >>is that make by cwm or root or update flash file ?????
my device not rooted can i do this thing without root????
if i root my device is any tool to make my internal swap with extrnal storage???
my device ace 3 s7272
I want samsung galaxy Ace 3 (7272) Root And i ask the forum admins to create new forum to it
Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to ktkooot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Fzee
Old
(Last edited by Fzee; 30th September 2013 at 11:06 AM.)
#2  
Fzee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 133
Posts: 718
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Singapore,Sembawang
You'll have to root the device.After you do so,please post your vold.fstab in the etc folder which can be found in the root of your system

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Modified Vold.fstab files for JB and GB Here!

 
ktkooot
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fzee View Post
You'll have to root the device.After you do so,please post your vold.fstab in the etc folder which can be found in the root of your system

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Hello,
how i can root it , i'm asking how i can root my device
Regards
 
Fzee
Old
#4  
Fzee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 133
Posts: 718
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Singapore,Sembawang
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktkooot View Post
Hello,
how i can root it , i'm asking how i can root my device
Regards
Maybe this link could be of help
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2391999

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Modified Vold.fstab files for JB and GB Here!

 
ktkooot
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fzee View Post
Maybe this link could be of help
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2391999

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Hello,
i'm beginner in android and i haven't understand anything from this thread i want tutorial to that
Regards
 
teddytsen
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 886
Posts: 2,903
Join Date: Mar 2013
1. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=44008047

2. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=44300670

Visit both see if helps (the particular posts)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app
Galaxy Ace 2
Rom: CM11
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: CWM
Theme

My works for Galaxy Ace 2
Android Open Kang Project 4.4
Ported Android Open Kang Project
Ported Carbon 4.4.2
MIUI v5
 
ktkooot
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytsen View Post
1. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=44008047

2. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=44300670

Visit both see if helps (the particular posts)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app
Hello,
Thanks for your help, but i have downloaded the file what is the next step
Regards
 
teddytsen
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 886
Posts: 2,903
Join Date: Mar 2013
Read thread(1st) and see how to flash cwm on your device. Then flash file downloaded from (2nd) using cwm

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app
Galaxy Ace 2
Rom: CM11
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: CWM
Theme

My works for Galaxy Ace 2
Android Open Kang Project 4.4
Ported Android Open Kang Project
Ported Carbon 4.4.2
MIUI v5
 
ktkooot
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Sep 2013
Any Help , i want to root my deviceeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
m.hamdi
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Galaxy Ace 3 (GT-S7272)

Attached the vold.fstab file of a Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (GT-S7272). I want to swap external memory with internal one, Any help?
Attached Files
File Type: txt vold.fstab.txt - [Click for QR Code] (1.4 KB, 256 views)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes