Originally Posted by Crimson Ghoul
How come I'm only getting less than 2 hours of battery life?
Not to be trite, but you are only getting 2 hours of battery because something is wrong. I have been running this ROM a few days and have not seen that behavior, but without more details the only answer is "something is wrong."
What is using your battery? What is your screen time/percentage? What other processes are eating your battery?
In general, with the Note 8 and Note 2, I have found the following things very helpful when flashing roms:
- Restoring a titanium backup usually does not end well.
- Failing to wipe/format system usually does not end well
- Failing to wipe the cache partition when things seem wierd usually does not end well
- Failing to uncheck Android device manager/wiping Google Play data /then rechecking Device administration usually does not end well
- Not including good details/bug reports with concerns or problems usually does not end well.
All that being said, good luck. I have enjoyed this ROM, and I know it will work out for you if you can find the battery drain.