There are two easy ways:
1. Install a app named ROOT MANAGER from play store (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR ROOTED DEVICE ONLY)
2. If you have already rooted, after installing that app it will ask to install a custom recovery ie. CMW (ClockworkMod Recovery)
3. Before selecting CMW, ROM manager app will ask your device model select accurately and proceed to Download CMW and install it. It will ask for a reboot
4. You are Done
2nd Method: (You must have a Computer)
1. Try to Download the zip file of CMW of your device (zip file differs for device to device, So choose carefully your model)
2. Extract that zip
3. Go to Download mode (Power+ Volume down)
4. Install Software named ODIN v1.85
5. Open Odin and Connect your device to computer.
6. Flash the extracted file using Odin.
7. Done mate :thumbup: