Originally Posted by TechPurist
Was trying to reset my HTC One to factory defaults but went to far and wiped everything. It now will not boot but does let me into boot loader and TWRP recovery. How do I flash a ROM back on now? I want to put on ARHD 22.0 like I had before.
1. Reboot phone into recovery
2. Open SDK/Platform-tools (you need to copy your rom also into this folder)
3. Hold Down Shift + Right Click in folder and select "Open Command Window Here"
4.Confirm your device is connected by typing 'adb devices' without the quotes
5. Type the following code "adb shell" (without the quotes)
6. Type "mount data" (without the quotes)
7. Hold down ctrl and press the letter c
8. Type "adb push nameofRom.zip /data/" (without the quotes and make sure you use the exact name of the rom you will use and don't forget to add the.zip after the name
9. This may take 3 - 5 minutes for the rom to be pushed into your system
10. After the rom is pushed to your system on your recovery select install, look for the data folder, find the name of your rom and install