- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Odin3 v3.09 is already in file
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09 as Admin
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N7100XXEM16_CSC_N7100XAEM16_BY_ WVAZ_DINK.tar to AP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
The ROM seems to be real. But those people do not want to share it publically and have password protected it because someone previously shared it on XDA. They had even requested our XDA mods to delete that thread and it has been already deleted. (This is what I understood from Google Translation)
Anyways, we will have to wait more until SamMobile comes with any news...
You may recall that back in August of last year, we took a look atAir SwiperbyXDA … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?