FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[SM-N900*] CF-Auto-Root

9,735 posts
Thanks Meter: 61,530
 
By Chainfire, Senior Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 2nd October 2013, 07:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th December 2013, 06:21 PM |#821  
Wicked68's Avatar
Member
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Getting ready to root mines, but had a question first. Is the Root De la Vega method, no longer working? Because that thread is closed, and there are no links to the files. That method wad said to not trip the KNOX counter. Usually I wouldn't care, but I'm with TMO, and will be still paying for the phone, so would like be able to get a replacement if need be, so would like KNOX to stay untripped, haha. I'm looking to run rooted Stock, no custom ROMs as of yet. Let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium
Last edited by Wicked68; 14th December 2013 at 06:25 PM.
 
 
14th December 2013, 06:45 PM |#822  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 7,982
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked68

Getting ready to root mines, but had a question first. Is the Root De la Vega method, no longer working? Because that thread is closed, and there are no links to the files. That method wad said to not trip the KNOX counter. Usually I wouldn't care, but I'm with TMO, and will be still paying for the phone, so would like be able to get a replacement if need be, so would like KNOX to stay untripped, haha. I'm looking to run rooted Stock, no custom ROMs as of yet. Let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

Have a look here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46818366

I didn't use designgears exploit - I don't know if it's current - or for your device?

But if you want to do much more than rooting - Use Cf-AutoRoot - As far as warranty..... Some people say that they don't know how to check / or don't. If the device won't turn on - They can't check.



Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2
16th December 2013, 11:33 AM |#823  
optical10's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Latest firmware LTE "XXUDMK2" compatible?
Chainfire any reason issues, has anyone flashed & applied Autoroot?
16th December 2013, 11:37 AM |#824  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 7,982
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optical10

Chainfire any reason issues, has anyone flashed & applied Autoroot?

Uhm - No idea about the total number of people who have flashed CF AUTO ROOT - But There's 100s if not 1000s of people who have used it.

If you follow the instructions in the OP for your device - You shouldn't have any problems.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2
16th December 2013, 03:08 PM |#825  
optical10's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Uhm - No idea about the total number of people who have flashed CF AUTO ROOT - But There's 100s if not 1000s of people who have used it.

If you follow the instructions in the OP for your device - You shouldn't have any problems.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry but the title was " Latest firmware LTE "XXUDMK2" compatible?" asking any issues on this new 9005 firmware out today?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Last edited by optical10; 16th December 2013 at 03:19 PM.
16th December 2013, 03:19 PM |#826  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 7,982
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optical10

Sorry but the title was asking any issues on this new 9005 firmware out today?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

"Chainfire any reason issues, has anyone flashed & applied Autoroot?"

You see this anywhere in your post?

I don't.


Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2
16th December 2013, 03:21 PM |#827  
optical10's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

"Chainfire any reason issues, has anyone flashed & applied Autoroot?"

You see this anywhere in your post?

I don't.


Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

That's the thing on Tapatalk it only shows as "Latest firmware LTE "XXUDMK2" compatible?" on compose & edit screen.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
16th December 2013, 05:10 PM |#828  
mikkelrev69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Blaksæter
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optical10

Sorry but the title was " Latest firmware LTE "XXUDMK2" compatible?" asking any issues on this new 9005 firmware out today?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Check out post #816

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th December 2013, 01:27 AM |#829  
cyberprodigy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Which do I use to root my N900V Note 3 from Verizon? Is it not possible?
17th December 2013, 02:15 AM |#830  
emmaair's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Does this Method works with Mobile Odin Too?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
17th December 2013, 07:28 PM |#831  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 7,982
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmaair

Does this Method works with Mobile Odin Too?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

Seeing as how you - have to be rooted to use Mobile Odin - I'd say - No

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes