This script and steps was made by Sir Amarullz so please thank his original post Link
Hi guys ! Eventhough Galaxy Y has more custom Rom's and kernels , we all feel bad about the low 190MB internal memory .
Not many of the Galaxy Y users know about the Amarrulz script . So I thought of sharing a Guide and Video of it here.
The Video and Guide is explained very detailed so that every user can use it . Through this script you can get desired amount of Internal memory.
THIS METHOD IS DIFFERENT FROM LINK2SD METHOD
The increase in Internal memory will be shown in your Task Manager .
IMPORTANT: USE Percy@CM7.2 KERNEL & TAKE A NANDROID BACKUP & COPY IT IN YOUR PC
-Installed Custom Kernel such as (tested) Hells #50 , Repencis ,(recommended)-> Percy@CM #2 .(Don't use Merruk Kernel as it doesnt support)
-Backup ur sd card,Apps,Contacts,Msgs (Because everything will be formatted)
-Sd card (min 8 GB , More the class , More the performance , No partition should be made in Sd card)
-A PC or Lap (to copy file)
-Take a Nandroid back up & copy it in your pC
Kindly watch the video to make it easy for you
use Percy Kernel
your Rom should be Deodexed
Dont try with Nemesis Rom
Your Swap size should be Zero
1. Reboot in CW mode--> select Advanced
2. Partition sd card via cwm (Recommended 512MB OR 1024Mb)
3. Select swap size 0 (wait some time to complete partition process)
5. Download the zip
See below post. (attached)
Zip Password : qwerty
6. Unzip it to the sdcard
7. Boot to CWM
8. Mounts-->Mount system/data/cache (it should show as unmount)
9. Install zip from sd choose [ext-s.zip] (after flashing done , wait 5 secs and go back)
10. Check System is mounted ....then Reboot
11. In apps find Ext-manager (new) ... Open it
12. Click Remove all method (give superuser permission) (wait 30 secs) then it will auto reboot
13. After normal reboot ,open ext manager again
14. Choose Install Amarullz (wait 30 secs) will auto reboot.
15. go to task manager or settings-->manage applications and check the change.
Video Guide :
Then u r probably on a wrong kernel or messed up some where.
2.If mobile didnt auto reboot after clicking in Ext Manager , then u r on the wrong kernel.
3.Often Dont remove your Sd card while mobile is ON
4.When connecting to Pc , dont use the mobile at those moments.
Restore Nandroid Backup
If u face wifi problem.
Flash WhiteXp wifi drivers -->http://www.4shared.com/zip/tLf9pZOa/dhd11.htm
To Remove Partition :
Copy all your files and data to Pc .
open setting>Storage>unmount sd card
Format everything (in storage) click yes to confirm it .
after format Remount sd card
Or use MiniTool Partion wizard Pc software
LetJect for Tips[/SIZE]
[IF U MADE SUCCESS < POST A SCREENSHOT]
PRESS THANKS IF THIS POST HELPED YOU
[Guide] [RAM EXPANDER swap] Easiest Way To Increase Ram in Galaxy Y