Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,491 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T One X+ 4.2.2 Update Guide with RUU

Tip us?
 
WindyCityRockr
Old
#91  
WindyCityRockr's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,298
Posts: 501
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
Looks like it's the end of the line for us guys.
Current Devices
OnePlus One | CM11S | franco.Kernel | MultiROM TWRP
Nexus 7 (2012) | CM11 | franco.Kernel | MultiROM TWRP



 
poojiggles7
Old
#92  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 138
Join Date: Nov 2012
https://twitter.com/intent/user?orig...w_p=tweetembed

heres some good news for you guys
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poojiggles7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
WindyCityRockr
Old
#93  
WindyCityRockr's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,298
Posts: 501
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
The time has come!
Current Devices
OnePlus One | CM11S | franco.Kernel | MultiROM TWRP
Nexus 7 (2012) | CM11 | franco.Kernel | MultiROM TWRP



The Following User Says Thank You to WindyCityRockr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
agentJBM
Old
#94  
agentJBM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 243
Posts: 1,548
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Orlando
Just got a software update alert on my phone. Running home to connect to wifi.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
 
WindyCityRockr
Old
#95  
WindyCityRockr's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,298
Posts: 501
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentJBM View Post
Just got a software update alert on my phone. Running home to connect to wifi.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
Check out this thread and see if you can capture the OTA.
Current Devices
OnePlus One | CM11S | franco.Kernel | MultiROM TWRP
Nexus 7 (2012) | CM11 | franco.Kernel | MultiROM TWRP



 
logm
Old
#96  
logm's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 60
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: roseville
This Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389910381546.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	2520527 update came this morning. I asked HTC and apparently it is a pretty update. It was only like 4.8mb or something.

Anyone get the big one yet?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
 
haccess
Old
#97  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Just did an OTA update on mine and it's still 4.1.1 with Sense 4+. The always helpful AT&T software update says my current software is up to date and I may check again in 24 hours.
 
Blueoval24
Old
#98  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 115
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arizona
Hmm, I'm debating installing the stock RUU and waiting for this.
ATT HTC One M8 Rooted Stock ROM

ATT HTC One X+ Retired/Sold!
T-Mobile HTC G2 Retired!
T-Mobile HTC G1 Retired!
 
jdwilson
Old
#99  
jdwilson's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 154
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: near THE ROCK, Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by logm View Post
This Attachment 2520527 update came this morning. I asked HTC and apparently it is a pretty update. It was only like 4.8mb or something.

Anyone get the big one yet?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
Your screenshot is what has been on mine for a long time. The BIGGIE ain't showed up yet.
SENT FROM MY GE MICROWAVE OVEN USING TAP-A-BUTTON
 
logm
Old
#100  
logm's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 60
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: roseville
Quote:
Originally Posted by haccess View Post
Just did an OTA update on mine and it's still 4.1.1 with Sense 4+. The always helpful AT&T software update says my current software is up to date and I may check again in 24 hours.
Dontcha love at&t. Get us all excited for a worthless update

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdwilson View Post
Your screenshot is what has been on mine for a long time. The BIGGIE ain't showed up yet.
Thats strange

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes