SD-EXT: 1GB EXT4 for A2SD or INT2EXT4+
HBOOT: Bravo Stock or AlphaRev Jelly with 250mb (system), 5mb (cache), 182mb (data)
Further details and changelogs:
- Camera flickering and video recording obviously; but taking pictures works (!)
- Screen tearing (ocassionally) - Turning on airplane mode leads to a soft reboot
- Bluetooth not working
Xperia™ Z widgets and smallapps
- Shrinked boot.img from 3MB to 2MB
- Replaced A2SD with INT2EXT4+
- Enabled Turbo Boost mod: attempts to create a 35MB swap in /cache (if so much space is available) plus a 50MB swap in /data (priority 1)
- Supports swap on SD (priority 2)
- Bluetooth works
- Turning on airplane mode works
- Update to latest Xperia™ Launcher
- Added lots of Xperia Z stuff, e.g. new lockscreen image, wallpapers, ringtones, notification sounds, etc.
- Lockscreen image can be changed in Settings / Xperia-Z-lockscreen
- Optimized hosts file for blocking ad servers
- Increased performance by baking in V6 SuperCharger
- SuperSU-v1.65-dark is included, but needs a manual treatment (see installation instructions)
- Fixed outbound calling problem and general UMTS/HSDPA connectivity issues
Make a backup of your current rom using nandroid (optional step)
Do a full wipe (not always needed, but always recommended)
Install ROM and reboot
Let the ROM settle down..
Open SuperSU, go to Settings and "Disable Superuser"
Wait until the uninstallation has ended and "Enable Superuser" again (this time it should have worked out!)
Only follow the next steps if you have installed the ROM with A2SD support: Open Terminal Emulator and enter "su"
Enter "a2sd install" and select "Y", "N", "Y"
Congrats, you are done!
I am not the original developer of this ROM! Therefore many thanks go to:
- Sony Dev Team
- CyanogenMod Team
- Evervolv and LaidbackNikez for their amazing work on turba-3.1.0p1-bravo
- CedArctic & Akateha (Team Pear Crew) for authorizing this port (you can find the original thread here)
- rikadrahman for creating the original Xperia Z ROM (you can find the original thread here)
- ra3al for his Advanced Xperia Z launcher and widgets
- randomblame for his Jellytime ROM
- zeppelinrox for V6 SuperCharger & Ultimate JAR Patcher
- delta-roh & Harbir for Turbo Boost mod
- mildwild for borrowing me his spooky ringtone
- C.Ghisler for TotalCommander (www.ghisler.com)
Our smartphones are our lives. They store our contacts, emails, … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?