Credits to @ SPSPaWn
Unlock your bootloader at htcdev.com
1. Download https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6WB...it?usp=sharing
2. Extract .rar. Copy clockwormod folder to sdcard. Next create folder D:/android and copy CWMRecovery_D500_Philz.img and rename it to recovery.img
3. Turn off the phone and remove the battery.
4. Put the battery back and pres vol down "-" and power button.
5. Navigate the menu using the vol keys and enter FASBOOT via power buton
6. Conect the phone to pc, install drivers and HTC Sync
7. Dwnload ADB and extract to D:/android
8. Run cmd as Admin and type
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
9. Power down the phone and remove battery.
10. Put the battery back and pres vol down "-" and power button.
11. Navigate to the menu RECOVERY and pres power button.
You have instaled CWM Recovery!
Enter CWM Recovery and install this .zip http://download.chainfire.eu/282/Sup...etrieve_file=1
Your device should be rooted now!
Tested and working!
Devices: HTC Desire 500 Dual sim MSM8225Quadcore / Samsung Galaxy Core GT-i8262 Dual sim MSM8225 Dualcore