LG Home with Theme Enabled (ODEX Version),Themes and AOSP LockScreen
This is a LGHome3.Apk with Theme enabled for Stock Rom Only.
.. This is a ODEX version
... So Anyone like me who has Pure Stock Rom with Just Root..You can use this and Apply themes. Most of the LG homes found here on XDA and online are Deodexed versions and I just wanted Odex version but with Theme enabled. I feel LG launcher is the best stock Launchers available out there with its customizations etc.
While doing some experiments.. Found out LGOG Lockscreen is based on AOSP Lockscreen. Just making one small change it give us AOSP Lock screen. (See Below Images Post 2). for Lock Screen follow the same steps as Home but from STEP 5
Replace anywhere it says LGHome3 to Lockscreen3 when following steps.
Click here to DOWNLOAD HOME
Click Here to Download AOSP Lock Screen for STOCK LGOG
Themes can be found in thread (Below Link) on Different pages. I did not try them all.. So don't blame me if something goes wrong on themes end.
I will be Adding more themes here.... Also you can create your own themes...
How To for LG Home: ALL THE BOLD STEPS ARE VERY IMPORTANT
1. You need to be rooted (No need of custom Recovery etc)
2. Need file Explorer Like ES File Explorer which has ROOT Explorer (Free on Market)
3. Install 3rd Party Launcher for Just in case scenarios...
I installed Free Nova.. You can install any other launcher.
4. Make the 3rd Party Launcher as Default (Just till you get everything working)
5. Open ES explorer click Menu on Phone and Enable Root Explorer (It Should be ON in Blue) And Mount RW should be selected on System.
6. Dowload the File from this Thread (LGHome3.apk)
7. Go to System/App and Rename the Orginal LGHOme3.Apk to LGHome3.apk.Org and Paste the one you downloaded. (Remember.. Before you do this step, To make the Other Launcher you downloaded to make it Default)
8. Once you Paste the one from this forum.. Restart the phone.
From Settings Home try to Select the Home.. (LG) If it say Unfortunately Home as stopped or Something like that.. Go to Settings > Apps> All and Stop HOME Selector , Stop and Clear Cache for Home .. Then Try Again to Select Home.. You are Good to Go.
I put all the steps like ELI5 so that noobs can follow too. Still if you have any questions... Please feel free to Ask. If I don't answer on time, Someone else will with a good heart.
Current Phone:LG optimus G And SONY TL
Current Tab: Galaxy Tab 10.1 And Asus TF300T
Previously SGS2 Intl + Atrix 2 VictoryRom
Previously Infuse 4G (VictoryRom_KL2
Previously Captivate With VictoryRom
. By Me
CLICK THANKS AND PLEASE DONATE TO DEVELOPERS IF U LIKE THE WORK.
Even $1 makes a difference.