[SM-N900P] CF-Auto-Root

Search This thread

cherylbaker

Jan 21, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Sorry knew nothing about this Knox warrantee thing. Do you think it will be possible in the future to flash a custom rom etc without voiding this or is it too soon to answer that?

Did the s4 have this Knox thing?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

mrcrptguy

So flash in Odin under PDA?......I'm familiar with the note 2, Epic Touch....are there any downfalls to using this method? (seems to be the only method) Just don't want to jack up my new shiny toy!

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

So flash in Odin under PDA?......I'm familiar with the note 2, Epic Touch....are there any downfalls to using this method? (seems to be the only method) Just don't want to jack up my new shiny toy!
Edit: I'm also very familiar with Odin

Reactions: oldjackbob

JoshBeach

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2007
Upstate NY
Great Work Chainfire. Confirmed working earlier this morning/.

guys you cannot restore apps with titanium backup until titanium puts out an app update. they have been made aware, and im sure there will be a frix soon,. if you need a backup restored, there is a method listed over in the international note 3 cf root forums...

let the games begin!

we also have working recovery completed today as well - shabby penguin

and also got a return to stock odin package done as well - garwyn

lets blow this device up with some real devs now guys!

woodyth

Aug 16, 2007

guys you cannot restore apps with titanium backup until titanium puts out an app update. they have been made aware, and im sure there will be a frix soon,. if you need a backup restored, there is a method listed over in the international note 3 cf root forums...

let the games begin!

Josh great to have you on board again! I remember the good Ole days with the sgs3! If anyone needs a tester for anything let me know!
Woody

StevetotheH

Aug 14, 2011
Chico
Thanks Chainfire you are THE MAN, well maybe not "the man"!!! As a reminder to all please hit the thanks button instead of just saying thanks and rate thread 5-Stars!

Reactions: JimHuff and cdss

Boogeyman45

Nov 25, 2010
akron
Awesome. Everything worked smoothly. I did have to start again though . I think it had to install drivers on my notebook. Thank you Chainfire.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please see the 'generic' Note 3 CF-Auto-Root thread here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2466423

This actual thread will become a proper CF-Auto-Root thread once I'm finished tying up all the lose ends. Please comment in this thread, but read the instructions and grab the file from the thread linked above.
    Awesome. I'll get a how to video for this up soon!

let the games begin!

--- reserved #1 ---
    --- reserved #2 ---