[Q] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Dual Sim N9002
Are there any downsides to getting a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Dual SIM N9002 rather than the N9005?
1) Is it likely to be region locked? (I will need to use it in Europe and Mexico.)
2) Will it work in both Europe and the Americas (frequencies, standards, etc.)?
3) Can the two SIMs be from different regions?
4) Can I get all the Chinese stuff off, and replace it with English language equivalents?
5) Can all the modifications and additions available for the N9005 be applied to the N9002?
6) Will the update/bug fix (stability improvements, reactivation lock, Pebble problems, keyboard re-skin, etc) that was released on or about 29th October 2013 be available for the N9002?
7) Are there any other difficulties/problems relating to the N9002 that I should know/worry about?
Thanks for any help. Apologies if I'm asking too much or asking any stupid questions.