Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Serious Boot Loop Galaxy Core Duos

Tip us?

petarbg1991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Serious Boot Loop Galaxy Core Duos

Hello, sorry if the thread is in wrong place, but Im really new here.

So the situation with me - I got Samsung galaxy core duos, i tried to install Chainfire 3d, but now i know it's not working with jellybean 4.1.2. So I managed to install CWM - I made the factory reset, but nothing - the screen is at Galaxy core GT-i8262

I decided to try something with ADB, so I got a folder named platform-tools, I renamed that folder to Android-adb, and I moved it to C:\

When i open that folder in CMD and write "adb" there are options there... but that's it I don't know what to do

So this is my status at the moment - I have download mode working, CWM working (but not helpful) and trying to do something with ADB. Please tell me what should I do... Im almost ready to go and pay money for someone to fix it, but I think I'm near the solution.

prameenson
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by petarbg1991 View Post
Hello, sorry if the thread is in wrong place, but Im really new here.

So the situation with me - I got Samsung galaxy core duos, i tried to install Chainfire 3d, but now i know it's not working with jellybean 4.1.2. So I managed to install CWM - I made the factory reset, but nothing - the screen is at Galaxy core GT-i8262

I decided to try something with ADB, so I got a folder named platform-tools, I renamed that folder to Android-adb, and I moved it to C:\

When i open that folder in CMD and write "adb" there are options there... but that's it I don't know what to do

So this is my status at the moment - I have download mode working, CWM working (but not helpful) and trying to do something with ADB. Please tell me what should I do... Im almost ready to go and pay money for someone to fix it, but I think I'm near the solution.
Try flashing the stock rom using odin. i think this wil surely solve ur problem. and before dat, format system, and factory reset and clear cache and dalvik cache. this should solve it all...