[TOOL] [12.27.13] WinDroid HTC One V Toolkit v2.0 | Unlock | Root | Flash | S-OFF |
This is a GUI program built in Visual Studio 2013 using C# (C-Sharp) that takes advantage of ADB (Android Debug Bridge) and Fastboot commands and puts them into an easy to use toolkit using the wonderful AndroidLib .NET Assembly by regaw_leinad. I will be continually developing it and trying out new features, so feel free to request any features you may want. Keep in mind that I am only 16 and have only been coding in C# since June 2013, so I may not be able to implement every requested feature, and if it is possible, I may require assistance from our more skilled members. Any and all criticism is welcome, from the handling of a certain function to the misalignment of a button. I'm a huge neat freak, so no issue is too small! I hope you enjoy the toolkit, leave some feedback, and consider donating! :fingers-crossed:
- Fully Compatible with GSM (PrimoU) and CDMA (PrimoC) variants
- Beautiful MetroUI Theme
- Attain S-OFF
- Full Bootloader Unlock
- Flash Custom Recovery (TWRP, CWM or Custom)
- Gain Permanent Root
- Flash Custom Kernel (Permanent or Temporary)
- Flash Custom ROM
- Install Busybox
- Push and Pull Files
- Install and Uninstall Apps
- Full Backup and Restore
- Get Logcats and Dmesg's
- Sideload ROMs
- Flash System and Data Images
- Relock Bootloader
- and so many more!
Want to help contribute? Check out the source code on GitHub!
- Updated everything ever
- Completely rewritten, optimized, streamlined and many other positive descriptors
- Full use of AndroidLib including recognition of device and built-in ADB and Fastboot
- No more command prompts!
- Easily attain S-OFF
- Ability to install app as system app
- Ability to choose where to push a file
- Ability to temporarily boot with a kernel or recovery
- Changing colors actually changes all the colors
- Packed DLL's into toolkit
- Updated One V GSM CWM to 126.96.36.199
- AndroidLib fully implemented!
- My Phone Tab up and running with phone information and limited Build.prop access
- Setup process redesigned, simplified and noob-proofed
- Unlock Bootloader process reduced to 3 steps
- Added Flash ROM button
- Added Reboot to Fastboot button
- Added Wireless ADB support
- Added SuperSU as root option
- Added Xposed Framework app
- Added EasyGAPPS app
- Added Recovery Tools app
- All commands wrapped with Exception loggers, now actually give error information in Logs
- Added link to Instructions post
- Toolkit now saves and remembers chosen highlight colors
- Pull File now gives option to view all files in storage
- Uninstall App now gives option to view all app package names
- I am in no way responsible for any harm, damage, nuclear fission or bee infestation that may occur to your phone through the use of this toolkit.
- Please do not post, mirror, or take credit for this toolkit or any other work that I have done without explicit permission and a peanut-free cookie.
- The S-OFF method provided in the toolkit is not packed-in and is completely within the terms given by the Rumrunner team.
- The banners in this thread were totally not made in MS Paint.
XDA:DevDB Information WinDroid HTC One V Toolkit, a Tool/Utility for the HTC One V
Pretty much everyone reading this article can be considered a power user. … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?