[APP][2.2+] Network Connections for Android
After making the Anti Spy Mobile
, I had some questions from users how to track the actual connections from Spyware apps, or comments like "Anti Spy Mobile says my phone is clean, but my device is still tracked". Then I decided to make Network Connections - an app that monitors, captures and logs all connections from an Android device in order to show where the "data goes". And to work for NON-ROOT devices too. Almost an year after, here's the app - Network Connections for Android.
Because I wanted to thank all of you (XDA-devs members) that gave me suggestions for my previous app - Anti Spy Mobile, I've decided to thank you all by giving you a free, unlimited key for the new app. The key will be available in Google Play
extended until 19/10/2013, so everyone who likes the app can download it now and use it without limitations!
About the app - a tool that displays and monitors (tracks) all inbound and outbound connection from and to Android device that works on NO ROOT phones too
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
(I'm posting the APK as attachment, but it's better to use the Google Play link in order to receive further updates).
Special Unlock Key For XDA-Developers
Please let me know how do you like it, and what are your suggestions on it. One thing that is not implemented, but seems to be good is the feature to block non-wanted connections (this will work for ROOT users only, but still will be a plus).
Some IP addresses are not handled correctly on x86 Intel devices - negative numbers in the octets.
v1.0.8 - fixed resolving in current connections tab & some optimizations
All suggestions are welcome! Thank you !