[Q] DSP Manager crashes when i turn on equalizer!

Which sound enhancement is better?

• Beats Audio

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • DSP Manager

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • SRS enhancement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolby

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

RudrasTrident

Oct 7, 2013
Hi! First of all thanks to this wonderful community for this wonderful forum. I am a noob really i searched and didn't find this issue for my device so i decided to post it. :cyclops:

Actually the problem i am having is that DSP manager crashes saying "Unfortunately DSP Manager has stopped working" ONLY and everytime i enable equalizer ( dynamic range compression, virtual room and bass works fine). It just won't start again so eventually i figured out that you have to clear cache from apps but still it won't run equalizer i need to run the preset rock equalizer because i have been using it for a long time and am used to it.

The dsp manager isn't originally available in my ROM only Beats audio is so i zipped the extracted version from CM 9 from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1425973. Can anyone help me with it?

I am using Nik's Project X Rebirth v3.6, clockwordmod recovery and i updated my kernel to kangaroo r22 to oc my cpu to play games, another thing i wanna ask while i am at it, is it safe to oc to 1.4 ghz? Fifa 14 lags if i don't oc it is there anyway to solve it, chainfire isn't available for ics so there is no way to reduce quality of pixels. Is there anyway i can play high end without overclocking and lagging on my IncS?

LamboBull

Sep 23, 2012
Melbourne
Dude, DSP is only for CM.. Porting DSP to sense is like porting Beats Audio to CM. It does not work...

Press "thanks" if I helped you out!

Gizmo648

Feb 28, 2013
Nürnberg
The dsp manager isn't originally available in my ROM only Beats audio is so i zipped the extracted version from CM 9 from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1425973. Can anyone help me with it?

Which files did you took out of that CM9 Rom? If you only took the apk, it can't work, because it needs some files stored somewhere I don't know :D So use beats audio or move to another Rom or use a third party music player which has an integrated Equalizer.

Is there anyway i can play high end without overclocking and lagging on my IncS?

Nop :p

Sent from my Incredible S S710e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app