Originally Posted by PoshCat1
I'll try to deal with everything.
apps and dalvik have been moved using terminal emulator and yes, it's the 147MB that is the issue, not the ext3.
I have s-on
So if I have the s-off can I incorporate my ext3 or ext4 with internal storage to create a much bigger internal storage?
S-OFF is merely an enabler, in this case it allows you to change hboot.
It has nothing to do with your sd-ext partition. This is handled by the A2SD script. Your internal memory still won't read 'internal + sd-ext' like it is currently, but the sd-ext is still doing its job.
What I would recommend:
- Titanium backup all user apps, backup contacts to Google, SMS with SMS backup and restore if you want
- Flash 2.3.3. RUU from here
, put PB99IMG.zip on root of sd card and boot to bootloader, accept it when found
- Run Revolutionary to gain s-off (search for guides)
- Flash 4EXT recovery (see my sig, use fastboot or 4EXT app)
- Switch hboot using fastboot (to OxygenR2 if using Mildwild 10)
- Reboot to recovery, full wipe ("wipe all partitions except sd card" option)
- Flash ROM.zip
Device: Nexus 5
| ROM: OmniROM
| Recovery: TWRP
Retired: HTC Desire
let's all try to get along ...but remember to search first...