*UPDATE: Both the Galaxy S4 Mini LTE and international 3G variants now have official STABLE releases on CM10.2.1.x! Get them at http://get.cm/?device=serranoltexx and http://get.cm/?device=serrano3gxx respectively.
This thread is to discuss any issues you may have or bug reports to raise regarding the CM10.2.1 nightlies AND stable versions for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE variant (GT-I9195) only.
Opened this thread so that newbies can also post their issues here, as well as to keep the release thread clean for development-related discussions only.
** DO NOT USE THE JIRA BUG TRACKER TO REPORT BUGS FOR NIGHTLIES!
Release thread / Development discussion | CyanogenMod 10.2
How to install CM10.2
- Root and install using ONLY CWM recovery (available here: [RECOVERY][ROOT] Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE (GT-I9195))
- Copy all the files you downloaded for CM10.2 (From http://get.cm/?device=serranoltexx) into your SD card along with the Google Applications (Optional, recommended - get the latest one for CM10.2.x)
- Boot into CWM (Vol Up + Home just as the phone is booting up, navigate using Vol btns, HOME to select, POWER to back)
- Make a backup of your NANDroid (Optional - Do this if you wish to return to your previous ROM)
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" and press Yes
- Select wipe cache partition" and press Yes
- Flash cm-10.2-2013xxxx-XXX-serranoltexx.zip file FIRST (or RC or stable)
- Then flash gapps (Optional, recommended)
- When upgrading between CM versions, you still need to flash the gapps module after upgrading as /system is wiped.
- Notes about updating to latest stock FW before flashing custom ROMs
- Screenshot is Vol-Down + Home in CM
- The ROM comes with a Superuser app. You don't need to install another one.
- When installing themes which appear to be improperly compiled, apply the default system theme and reboot and try again.
- CM doesn't come with a IR Remote app.
It would help greatly to be detailed in your bug reports and to provide logs (in [code][/code] blocks), in an organised manner.
LIST OF ISSUES
- Camera doesn't work / HDR crashes camera   
- Screen Mirroring not fully working 
- Unable to turn volume down in call  
- Charger: screen does not turn off when power button short-pressed 
Verified & Reproduced / Work-in-Progress
Fixed / In coming build
- Unable to use WiFi Tethering   - Fixed 20131015
- OpenGL ES 3 does not work - New Adreno drivers cause graphical glitches, using CM10.1 drivers in the meantime - [Added 9 Oct]
- Text and Background colours are both white in date picker for birthday in People  - [Fixed]
- none yet
Unable to reproduce / Unique to certain users / Unable to fix / Kernel issue
- Missing 4.3 feature: "App Ops"  - CM merged it with Privacy Guard
Accepted (being/will be worked on in the future)
Last updated: 31 Oct 2013, 1821hrs (+8GMT)