Post Reply

[ROM][4.2.2][STABLE][Micromax A90s / Blu Vivo 4.3][STABLE][4.2.2][ROM]

OP Shivam Bhalla

19th November 2013, 03:29 PM   |  #81  
Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 5
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Phone No soft keys showing
Firstly, a huge thank you to Shivam Bhalla nd all the other xda devs who have made this awesome new 4.2 JB

have just installed the rom.. smooth installation and good interface..

Just one problem,, no soft keys ?? i installed the build prop editor fm play store but it doesnt give the option .

any help wud be appreciated greatly.

Thanks again guys for another awesome ROM
20th November 2013, 03:08 PM   |  #82  
Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 5
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelmania

Firstly, a huge thank you to Shivam Bhalla nd all the other xda devs who have made this awesome new 4.2 JB

have just installed the rom.. smooth installation and good interface..

Just one problem,, no soft keys ?? i installed the build prop editor fm play store but it doesnt give the option .

any help wud be appreciated greatly.

Thanks again guys for another awesome ROM


Well.. problem solved.. just had to download the updated zip..
21st November 2013, 05:34 AM   |  #83  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 595
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelmania

Well.. problem solved.. just had to download the updated zip..

Great you resolved it by yourself......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shivam Bhalla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2013, 10:44 AM   |  #84  
Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 5
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivam Bhalla

Great you resolved it by yourself......

Brilliant ROM..
Like the smaller fonts / icons
Xposed installer and Xtheme engine: still hv to look into all the stuff in there.. works good
radio added.. missed that sorely on the zhaoblast
The installer when flashing fm the CWM is super cool
battery is lasting longer ( saves the problem of running about with a portable batt pack )

Tons of other features.. yet to try them , specially the GPS which was a big problem earlier .

Yet another awesome ROM with tons of inbuilt goodies and upgrades.
30th November 2013, 05:51 AM   |  #85  
Member
Flag salem
Thanks Meter: 10
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Lightbulb need nexus torch
Hi Shivam Bhalla,



i need nexus torch and message theme sperately in which used stable rom 4.2.2 for my micromax a90s.

Kindly give to us if you can.

30th November 2013, 11:59 AM   |  #86  
YanOri's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Hi Shivam bro, can we expect any more development on this ROM? Or are you working on something else?
Last edited by YanOri; 2nd December 2013 at 01:39 AM.
5th December 2013, 06:11 PM   |  #87  
shouled's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Storage YGPS
Nice Rom. The Play Store app is outdated, but it can be easily updated with one of those in XDA.

Anyway, any of you guys have used YGPS in this ROM? It appears disabled in Engineer Mode. Toughts on this?
15th December 2013, 04:55 PM   |  #88  
zEr!'s Avatar
Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 27
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Exclamation lmt launcher
any suggestion guys how to use lmt keys instead for black dirty nav bar

Btw @ shivam u nailed it bro!! amaaaaazing rom!!!)))))
15th December 2013, 08:57 PM   |  #89  
lopestom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Curitiba - PR
Thanks Meter: 303
 
420 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Cool CWMv6044 Touch!!
@Shivam Bhalla and @prratha93

With my free time, I've compiled something for our device.
I tested this and well. Tap the screen acts like a charm .........
But remember: This is for users CWMv6044 BLU VIVO4.3 and MMX A90s that has JB4.1.1 or higher installed!

Let the file herein by reference for their fine work and dedication to our device.

If this works, let me know ............
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131215_172505.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	257.9 KB
ID:	2456712  
Attached Files
File Type: zip recoveryCTRv6044-BLUVIVO43_A90s - by lopestom.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.83 MB, 124 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lopestom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th December 2013, 09:14 PM   |  #90  
zEr!'s Avatar
Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 27
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Thumbs up tried
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopestom

@Shivam Bhalla and @prratha93

With my free time, I've compiled something for our device.
I tested this and well. Tap the screen acts like a charm .........
But remember: This is for users CWMv6044 BLU VIVO4.3 and MMX A90s that has JB4.1.1 or higher installed!

Let the file herein by reference for their fine work and dedication to our device.

If this works, let me know ............



its working flawless...

i got error only in dalvik cache wiping..



and one more help u seems egghead...im using this rom and i want to use lmt but its not letting me to use it...errror comes lmt stopped working..any help please...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.2, blu vivo 4.3, micromax a90s, shivam bhalla
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Miscellaneous Android Development by ThreadRank