The AirPlay screen mirror demo
1. Fix Phantom engine crash for some devices and CM11 ROM
2. Fix some internal error when recording audio.
1. Fix audio timestamp issue for MKV and FLV
2. Fix video audio sync issues
3. The screen mirroring or screen recording should stop when error occurs.
I've been working on some big features, but haven't finished them yet. This version is a fix for some critical issues. But introduces bug for MKV and FLV audio in the first 3 second.
1. Fix "This item is not compatible with your device" issue in Google Play.
2. Fix audio and video fps faster issue for mp4, mov and ts.
3. You can manually swap the color from Settings->Video->Swap UV, this fix is for most Samsung devices.
4. Optimize memory consumption for software and audio encoding.
1. Fix daemon starting error in Google Play.
2. Fix AirPlay list crash.
Can start the native daemon in the SuperSU.
Can start the native daemon in CM11.
As promised, mirror your Android screen to AirPlay (Apple TV), try it and feedback! You should admit Shou is the best and only working app which can mirror your Android screen to external display in real time.
If it has latency than 1 second, you may need to try a more powerful router, or try to decrease the video bit rate from Shou's settings.
We have fixed several bugs in this version and re-designed some icons.
Support internal audio recording for Android 4.4 KitKat!
Please reboot your device for this version.
1. Several video orientation issues have been fixed.
2. Improve the performance when recording longer than 10 minutes.
3. Optimize the memory consumption.
4. More video resolution and bit rate settings for low end devices.
5. Improve the software encoding performance.
6. Fix the 480P recording color issue.
1. Allow to record audio only, if you select the Null video source engine.
2. Fix crashes for some devices.
3. Fix orientation issue of the Phantom engine for some devices.
This is a big release! You may need a device **reboot**.
1. New video source engine called Phantom! Available for all 4.2+ devices! Boost the performance about 100%!
2. New interface, which should formulate the future of Shou! NOTE: **AirPlay** still not finished yet.
3. Software encoding performance improvement with more NEON optimizations.
4. Fix hardware encoding fails for many SoCs.
5. Try to support Android 4.4, KitKat.
6. Fix audio recording crashes for some users.
1. New rendering engine, with about 30% performance improvement for most devices.
2. Fix hardware encoding failure for some devices.
This is my first thread at XDA, to show you my first app "Shou Screen Recorder". ROOT required!
Shou, pronounced the same as [show], designed to record your Android screen in real time, and share to other displays, to anywhere.
1. Record your Android screen as 1080P@30fps video, with high quality stereo sound!
2. Mirror your Android screen to any display, through AirPlay or Miracast. Not finished yet!
3. Shake to take screenshot.
4. Unlimited length video, unlimited file size, 4GB, 2 hours, etc.
Now this is an XDAevDB project, you may submit bug report and request features at the related thread tabs.
Could you please provide some information to help improve Shou?
1. What's your device and Android version?
2. Have you tried to change Shou's settings to test different features? e.g. Output format, Audio source, etc.
I have enough income to keep this work free available to all XDA members, free as in libre, AND free as in beer.
I hate ads, care privacy, so I won't add any ads to Shou, won't collect any data. Indeed, I haven't integrated any ads to any works.
Video recorded with Shou:
I still published a paid app at Google Play, you can buy it if you guys want to keep Shou growing more quickly.
Join the Google+ Community to opt in testers to buy from Google Play
The paid version is exactly the same as the free version posted here. In the future, I'm considering add more features to the paid version.
You may also support me by send money to my PayPal email@example.com
I love BTC: 1Pwayjj2FwmwRwbkKRQwAoBYwxCb2dMJEo
Download from the official site: https://shou.tv
[APP][4.1+]Shou screen recorder, mirror screen to external display, through AirPlay / Miracast / DLNA, App for the Android General
Last Updated 2014-06-15