Must read!! A very important issue!!

Search This thread

jayas.mayank

Apr 17, 2013
Hello guyz,

Yesterday i bought sprint htc one in india...it is imported...now when i am checking my phone imei number by pressing *#06# its emi is starting with 99000********** .... When i checked this imei number through htc customer care they are saying that this emi is of iphone 4s...then i checked this imei on imei checker website there also it is showing this imei is of iphone 4s...

Plz tell me guyzz...i m really crying for buying this phone...plz help me....my 36000 are dumped...plz help me guyz....

Phone - sprint htc one
Model no.- htc pn072

Plz tell me the way to check whether my phone is real or fake...:(

elvisypi

Nov 11, 2010
Düsseldorf
Hello guyz,

Yesterday i bought sprint htc one in india...it is imported...now when i am checking my phone imei number by pressing *#06# its emi is starting with 99000********** .... When i checked this imei number through htc customer care they are saying that this emi is of iphone 4s...then i checked this imei on imei checker website there also it is showing this imei is of iphone 4s...

Plz tell me guyzz...i m really crying for buying this phone...plz help me....my 36000 are dumped...plz help me guyz....

Phone - sprint htc one
Model no.- htc pn072

Don't worry your phone is ok. Even when I checked mine at imei websites it showed as iphone 4s. Unfortunately those sites seem to work only for iphones. Why do you even need to check your imei, if the phone works ok you should't worry. To check if your phone is fake or not try to unlock the bootloader
Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

jayas.mayank

Apr 17, 2013
Don't worry your phone is ok. Even when I checked mine at imei websites it showed as iphone 4s. Unfortunately those sites seem to work only for iphones. Why do you even need to check your imei, if the phone works ok you should't worry. To check if your phone is fake or not try to unlock the bootloader

Sir i just want to know whether phone is a test device or a original one....sir can u plz tell me how to unlock the bootloader ....and sir there is no option of turning wifi, bluetooth , mobile data etc on and off on in my notification drawer....thnxxx

olorolo

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
You have to go to htcdev.com and unlock it and choose all other devices, therrs ytube tutorials if you need help

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Esn is electronic serial number

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

videos to teach you all you need including s-off after you unlock so be sure to subscribe to him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU7vi388dMk&list=SP1jmJW1iBYG5N1K4dI5IXgczGA6HKw9Ts&index=6

Reactions: jayas.mayank

kancherlapraneeth

Nov 9, 2009
DFW
Hello guyz,

Phone - sprint htc one
Model no.- htc pn072

Your phone is real.. just stay calm and use it normally :).

hellot1M

Jul 15, 2010
Cpuz is a great app for all info of your device. Also it's normal for it to show 99000******* on the box it shows the normal Dec but when we ring it up by the next screen it usually defaults to a 99000 number. Not always. It's strange.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk now Free

indy1811

Jul 19, 2008
Bangalore
Sir but 3g or h network is not there in my phone and 2g is reaally really very bad...plz tell me how to use 3g/ h network?

Even i got a Sprint HTC One and am using it in Bangalore. 3G works for me. Have you tried changing the network mode by typing *#*#4636#*#*

Also, the symbol remains at GSM irrespective of whether it is connected to 2G or 3G.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayas.mayank

SPARTAN_TECH

Jul 3, 2014
Sarasota
www.rescuemyphone.net
Need to repair my esn

I have a HTC one from sprint i would like to repair the esn so i can use it sprint has me blocked from previous carrier not paying bill i have CDMA workshop and all the drivers i just dont wanna mess this up and hard brick my phone so if someone can give me some instruction or direction if there is a thread that will help i have searched and searched please help
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

luigi311

Feb 18, 2011
I have a HTC one from sprint i would like to repair the esn so i can use it sprint has me blocked from previous carrier not paying bill i have CDMA workshop and all the drivers i just dont wanna mess this up and hard brick my phone so if someone can give me some instruction or direction if there is a thread that will help i have searched and searched please help
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
U can not repair the esn only way is to change it though that is illegal so u won't find help for that here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have to go to htcdev.com and unlock it and choose all other devices, therrs ytube tutorials if you need help

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Esn is electronic serial number

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

videos to teach you all you need including s-off after you unlock so be sure to subscribe to him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU7vi388dMk&list=SP1jmJW1iBYG5N1K4dI5IXgczGA6HKw9Ts&index=6
    I just noticed you can use the app AnTuTu Benchmark to get your device info also
    I'm trying to figure out why I must read this thread.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app
    Sir but 3g or h network is not there in my phone and 2g is reaally really very bad...plz tell me how to use 3g/ h network?

Even i got a Sprint HTC One and am using it in Bangalore. 3G works for me. Have you tried changing the network mode by typing *#*#4636#*#*

Also, the symbol remains at GSM irrespective of whether it is connected to 2G or 3G.