FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Kingo Android Root 1.0.8 worked for me ! FREE

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By chudddds, Junior Member on 10th October 2013, 03:22 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Kingo Android Root 1.0.8, which I downloaded from magorgeeks, successfully rooted my Blu Dash 3.5, model D170a.

Previous versions did NOT work, but the new scripts have been added, and its FREE.

root verified by super user and "root checker basic", free from google play

downloaded my version from majorgeeks.
 
 
10th October 2013, 05:37 PM |#2  
microsd28's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chudddds

Kingo Android Root 1.0.8, which I downloaded from magorgeeks, successfully rooted my Blu Dash 3.5, model D170a.

Previous versions did NOT work, but the new scripts have been added, and its FREE.

root verified by super user and "root checker basic", free from google play

downloaded my version from majorgeeks.


Hi buddy, just want to ask if this is working for all androids o. s? and second thing lately I install kingo android root late version and suddenly every I debug my device it is not recognized by the port. thanks
11th October 2013, 12:26 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
it might tell not recognized, but just wait a minute longer
Quote:
Originally Posted by microsd28

Hi buddy, just want to ask if this is working for all androids o. s? and second thing lately I install kingo android root late version and suddenly every I debug my device it is not recognized by the port. thanks

i dont know on all versions of android, mine is android 2.3.5 ginger bread, kernel version 2.6.38.6-perf.

with kingo, you have to be patient, even if it says not recognized, just wait a little bit longer. it worked for me, and i was finally able to move some apps to my sd card to save memory.
11th October 2013, 04:51 PM |#4  
microsd28's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chudddds

i dont know on all versions of android, mine is android 2.3.5 ginger bread, kernel version 2.6.38.6-perf.

with kingo, you have to be patient, even if it says not recognized, just wait a little bit longer. it worked for me, and i was finally able to move some apps to my sd card to save memory.

I see, well do I need to get connected to an internet in using this application to root devices?
12th October 2013, 04:18 AM |#5  
KingoRoot's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by microsd28

I see, well do I need to get connected to an internet in using this application to root devices?

Yes, you need an internet connection to download device drivers to your pc.
The Following User Says Thank You to KingoRoot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2013, 06:26 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
jordan
I cant enter to recovery download because china version
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes