a great help indeed, it worked
Originally Posted by spas528
I found a small solution on another thread which is to use a file explorer, i used Astro since i was unable to do it with the stock file explorer, find the supersu zip, go in and click on "common" then click on supersu.apk and install it. That should fix the FC issues.
Now, the only problem i have with that is that supersu wont stick after a reboot and you have to do the same thing all over again. I have yet to find a solution for that.
i know this thread is old but it was the first post that popped up when i googled searched. Hopefully this helps out others having the same issue.
i have a galaxy s4 gt-i9505 with 4.3 stock rom I9505VJUEMKE build JSS15J.I9505VJUEMKE kernel 3.4.0-2210919 and tried many things:
1) flashing CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505.zip with odin does not work (tried many versions of odin);
2) kingo android root (android_root.exe) says my device is not suported;
3) read a little about daemon root;
4) flashed the supersu with a custom recovery rom (search from UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.85.zip on google)
5) after that i got the "unfortunately supersu has stopped" message on boots
installing the supersu.apk after the boot works fine, but it will go away on boot, as explained
again, thank you, it helped a lot