Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,758 Members 46,340 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Are you buying Developer Edition Note 3?
Buying no matter how long wait is 75 39.68%
Not Buying 67 35.45%
Undecided 47 24.87%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Galaxy Note 3 Verizon Developer Edition is COMING SOON according to samsung

Tip us?
 
oneandroidnut
Old
#1  
oneandroidnut's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 368
Posts: 1,926
Join Date: Jun 2013
Info 2 Galaxy Note 3 Verizon Developer Edition is COMING SOON according to samsung

Well registering my note 3 today and noticed that the have a slot for the Note 3 Verizon developer edition Coming Soon! Here is a screen shot for proof



not sure about what i should do now
Currents:
LG G3
Awaiting Note 4
Sold:
Note 3 DE, OnePlus One 64 GB, HTC One M8, HTC One Max, HTC One, Nexus 7 Flo 32 GB, Google Chromecast, Galaxy S4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab 7.0, HTC DNA, HTC Rezound, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Incredible, Xoom 32 GB, Droid Bionic, Droid 2 Global, Droid X2, Droid X
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to oneandroidnut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
droidrev71
Old
#2  
droidrev71's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 713
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandroidnut View Post
Well registering my note 3 today and noticed that the have a slot for the Note 3 Verizon developer edition Coming Soon! Here is a screen shot for proof



not sure about what i should do now
Beat me to the post!.. lmao you got this up quick!

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Are there going to be any developers that will jump on this and make it worth getting?
Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013
Verizon LG G3 (rooted)
ONEPLUS ONE
Tmobile LG G3
3 Chromecast (rooted)
The Following User Says Thank You to droidrev71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
keynith
Old
#3  
keynith's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 1,182
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidrev71 View Post
Beat me to the post!.. lmao you got this up quick!

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Are there going to be any developers that will jump on this and make it worth getting?
Might sell my n3 and get that!

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 3
 
oneandroidnut
Old
#4  
oneandroidnut's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 368
Posts: 1,926
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidrev71 View Post
Beat me to the post!.. lmao you got this up quick!

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Are there going to be any developers that will jump on this and make it worth getting?
dont know i really could use this thing with only root and be happy so we will see. have 14 days to decide what to do
Currents:
LG G3
Awaiting Note 4
Sold:
Note 3 DE, OnePlus One 64 GB, HTC One M8, HTC One Max, HTC One, Nexus 7 Flo 32 GB, Google Chromecast, Galaxy S4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab 7.0, HTC DNA, HTC Rezound, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Incredible, Xoom 32 GB, Droid Bionic, Droid 2 Global, Droid X2, Droid X
The Following User Says Thank You to oneandroidnut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
GherkinSavorus
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 65
Join Date: Jun 2012
I'm not familiar with these. Is it generally possible to get a developer edition as an upgrade (subsidized price) or are these full price only?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
 
droidrev71
Old
#6  
droidrev71's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 713
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandroidnut View Post
dont know i really could use this thing with only root and be happy so we will see. have 14 days to decide what to do
Tick tock tick tock. What to do? What to do? I'm leaning towards not getting. I hate these decisions..lol
Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013
Verizon LG G3 (rooted)
ONEPLUS ONE
Tmobile LG G3
3 Chromecast (rooted)
 
js0uth
Old
#7  
js0uth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 303
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Gabriel Valley, CA
Awesome! Nice find!
Motorola Droid X - sold
HTC Thunderbolt - sold
Verizon Galaxy Nexus - sold
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III - sold
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S IV - sold
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II - sold
Verizon Developer edition Note III - Sold

Current - Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note III

 
oneandroidnut
Old
#8  
oneandroidnut's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 368
Posts: 1,926
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidrev71 View Post
Tick tock tick tock. What to do? What to do? I'm leaning towards not getting. I hate these decisions..lol
I am leaning toward it not getting too cause i will be happy with just root and i think we will get that with time
Currents:
LG G3
Awaiting Note 4
Sold:
Note 3 DE, OnePlus One 64 GB, HTC One M8, HTC One Max, HTC One, Nexus 7 Flo 32 GB, Google Chromecast, Galaxy S4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab 7.0, HTC DNA, HTC Rezound, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Incredible, Xoom 32 GB, Droid Bionic, Droid 2 Global, Droid X2, Droid X
 
keynith
Old
#9  
keynith's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 1,182
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by GherkinSavorus View Post
I'm not familiar with these. Is it generally possible to get a developer edition as an upgrade (subsidized price) or are these full price only?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
No full price is usually it. Just sell your n3 online and pay the difference is what im gunna do

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 3
The Following User Says Thank You to keynith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
oneandroidnut
Old
#10  
oneandroidnut's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 368
Posts: 1,926
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by keynith View Post
No full price is usually it. Just sell your n3 online and pay the difference is what im gunna do

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 3
i paid full retail for note 3 so im confused on what to do. but in the past i agree with droidrev they havent made a big impact
Currents:
LG G3
Awaiting Note 4
Sold:
Note 3 DE, OnePlus One 64 GB, HTC One M8, HTC One Max, HTC One, Nexus 7 Flo 32 GB, Google Chromecast, Galaxy S4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab 7.0, HTC DNA, HTC Rezound, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Incredible, Xoom 32 GB, Droid Bionic, Droid 2 Global, Droid X2, Droid X

Tags
dev edition, developer, note 3, note 3 developer edition
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes