* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This is an (pretty early) AOSP build for our lovely x3 (p880). This project is still highly WIP, and there are many, many bugs.
But the most important part of a phone is working :D You can make calls as usual ;)
Now, let's go on as I'm no fan of big speeches :D
Bluetooth tethering (cannot test myself)
Busybox ---> SuperSU can be easily flashed now
Not working Camera
You tell me more ;)
Download the ROM
Download WWJB kernel CM10.2 version
Flash ROM, GAPPS and kernel (you need to flash a custom kernel for now, as the ROM is missing some modules)
As already said, this project is WIP. So expect bugs, but if you encounter bugs, please also report them via DevDB bug reports. And please read the others before to avoid double posting
XDA:DevDB Information AOSP 4.3 [21.10.2013], a ROM for the LG Optimus 4X HD
- Fixed recent apps
- Some improvements here and there ;)
- Fixed Button Backlights
- Fixed Bluetooth tethering
- Device tree optimizations
- Fixed a derp in wifi firmware
- Busybox should be fine now
- Fixed Brightness issues
- Fixed Bluetooth
- Initial release
Microsoft rule in the mobile market, much like the giant dinosaurs … more
18 Sep 2014
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?